Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

New and Curious

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

New and Curious

Post by Tyler Durden on Sat May 08, 2010 1:35 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm a 20 years old male from Brazil. I am a deep lover of life, and i love to explore it in many ways. I'm a student of International Relations, but my real passion is Psychology (especially NLP), Philosophy, Spirituality and Quantum Physics, which in my humble opinion, are all the same with different names. :)

I think your forum is fascinating, self-improvement is my passion, but sometimes i feel alone and very confused on my path. I also have some foolish (but deeply wired) traumas to face.

I hope I can help and be helped. That cool sensation of being in community is one of my favorite ones, and I hope I can sense it here too.

Thank you so much for your attention.

Rodrigo Fonseca.

Obs: And yes, I love Fight Club :P
Tyler Durden

Re: New and Curious

Post by developing_success on Sat May 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Welcome my friend :D I am 20 years old as well and i love achieving.

Also being part of a community is a great feeling. 8-)
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

learning english

Post by rendy on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:01 am

I am giving you suggestion learning chocolate web site is very good for learning English. www.learning chocolate.com.
.because Its aim to help students and users to memories English vocabulary in an easy and efficient way, by using pictures, sounds and games.
rendy

Post by DanfromSeoul on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:10 am

Hey Tyler Durden!
Welcome to the SelfMadeVIP forum! I enjoy this forum and are sure you will as well.

You wouldn't happen to be into PU would you? :wink:

Dan
How's your relationship doing? Take the 'end relationship quiz' and find out for yourself at http://www.SelfImprovedMe.com/end-relationship-quiz.html
DanfromSeoul
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by fedderrr on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Hello,
I am also new to this forum and i am also very curious to know new things and new persons. i love to met new persons and make friends.

cheers!!

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions