Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Negative out-look

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Negative out-look

Post by redrock on Sun May 23, 2010 6:46 am

Hey all, love the board....lots of great topics.

I've been taking time recently to evaluate my out-look and have noticed the majority of my thinking is negative. I never seem content or pleased with anything, i'm having a hard time having fun. All the things that used to bring a smile to my face no longer feel important to me anymore.

Reading inpirational stories or topics about positive thinking sounds great but i cant seem to get past the lil voice in my head saying otherwise. Do i need a shrink or is there something i'm doing wrong here?
redrock

Re: Negative out-look

Post by Amy Twain on Mon May 24, 2010 5:58 am

Hi redrock,

They say happiness is a choice and it's all about attitude.

But what are those "voices" in your head saying to you? What triggers you to not enjoy the things which made you happy before?

First, you need to get the bottom of this and look at the source/s of your negative outlook.

Maybe all you need is a break, so you can relax and ponder about your life for awhile.

Good luck!

Amy :)
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Facebook comments

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...