Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

need help

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

need help

Post by vfxxbugg on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:11 pm

hi guys , i have came to know about this forum about a year ago and in starting i was really inspired and charged towards my goals but during this year time many things have changed in my life some are positive and some are negative and i m sad to say that negative things are more in proportion.
see i will directly come to my point, i am currently staying in Mumbai India and i am looking for any group or individual who is dealing with same kind of issue regarding self help.see it will be really great if i can find any kind of mentor or friend that can really help me with this because now i have really started to lose hope.
as u can see this is my first post in one year.
please reply if someone is starting for a new journey towards goals like me and if any one is ready to help with their experience that will be great.
thanks
vfxxbugg

Re: need help

Post by JamesRob on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Hi,

Tried sending you a PM but not sure if it's working. Either PM me back, or post here and let me know it didn't go through (getting used to this board - sorry!)

James
JamesRob

Post by Vamonos on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:17 am

Hi vfxxbugg. Just like James Rob, I have sent you a PM. Let me know if it went through. Thanks in advance.
Vamonos
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by blackholesun on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:55 am

@vfxxbugg

if you are stressed out that means 2 things:

1. you don`t really want it
2. you are using a bad approach

if #1 is the case, you should know that there`s nothing wrong in "being average", most people are happy with a good paying job, some hobbies and having a nice family life

if you start to change, succeed and than you go back to a class reunion to tell everybody you are a millionaire, they won`t believe you at all, because it will be outside their reality and by the way, you going back to impress, means their opinion of you matters more to you than the actual amount of money you make, so if you want a shortcut to your special happiness, you can do so, by start kissing their asses 24/7

okay a more serious note :D

you might be case #2 and you have overstressed yourself, consider it, like going to much to the gym

how about taking a time off, avoid the internet and self-help for a month, you got a cellphone people will find you anyways, the world`s not going to end if you don`t post and read stuff

success starts with you accepting yourself and knowing no matter what happens you can deal with it, because you are already enough
blackholesun

Facebook comments

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...