Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I'm a 19 year old (nearly 20) who looks like he came to the right place. I have amazing dreams for myself - some that go even further than some of the things I have seen on this site. But that is what its about isn't it? Shoot for the stars, you will land in the sky. I even saw that quote on here, bravo! I'm really looking forward to helping this site grow. Have a great day!"
jessup, 03 May 2007 More testimonials can be found here

Need help

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Need help

Post by chandu14 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:55 am

Hi all,
I have a small issue that I am facing. I have an excellent product to sell but I could not sell it. How do I make it work?
I am in stock market for a while and I make a consistent 500 to 1000 dollars a month (sometimes a little bit more) by trading a $10K account. Thats like making 5% return a month. But that is not a huge income in terms of dollars. So I wanted to teach people how to make this 5% by themselves in the stock market and this earn some extra income. I have a day job as well. I tried posting this stuff in craigslist and backpage. But I dont get any calls or emails for my ad. Probably I am not using the correct words to attract people or trying to put ads in the wrong places. Can anybody help me in resolving this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Chandu
chandu14

Re: Need help

Post by qq1234 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:30 am

Hi, how is is going now?
Maybe you could use a better headline in your ad, to differentiate yourself with thousands other ads. In addition, provide solid proof if possible, and testimonials or case study. You could also compare the return with the annual interest rate you get from banks or bonds.
qq1234

Facebook comments

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...