Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Naghee from Australia

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Naghee from Australia

Post by ChemicalLocha on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:26 am

Hello,

Good day and thankyou for developing such a wonderful forum.

I have been working on self improvement for the past 8 years, but havn't achieved much because of procastination. May be I am looking for a deeper understanding and meaning for me to get motivated or may be just lazy.

Anyways, I am a Quality Engineer working for an MNC in Sunshine coast.

My search for Self-development information has taken to me thousands of websites and forums. Have spent a lot of money obtaining information. This website will be playing a big part of my life from now onwards, and I will promise to contribute my time to expand this knowledge base.

I believe every aspect of my life can be dramatically improved, but at the same time feel bad for my current state of personal guilt and situation. I want to get promoted to SMV2, and get hold of the hypnosis and NLPs as soon as possible.

Thanks again.
ChemicalLocha

Re: Naghee from Australia

Post by sky on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:36 am

Naghee,
Welcome to the SMV forum. You are certainly going to enjoy your time here. :D

I totally get what you say that you have not been able to achieve much due to procrastination. I used to be like that too. But I have found that constantly keeping in touch with like minded people helps me very much. This site helps me in that regard too.

Just be active on this forum and you will be SMV 2 in no time. Also please dont forget to read the rules. http://www.selfmadevip.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8

Best wishes
Shantnu :D
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

The list of my favorite books can be viewed here...
sky
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by netanel22 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:04 pm

ChemicalLocha, Hope this site'll make you too an SMV :)
Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything, or creating anything. Period.
If you ain't desperate at some point, you ain't interesting.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
netanel22
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by GetAhead on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:53 am

Well ChemicalLocha, SMV is a good place to be, as I found out when I came across this site through Google. Enjoy your stay here. Since you seem to have loads of self help material, may be you can take some time to make them available for our members, if they are not already posted here. That would be a real help.

"They can conquer who believe they can. He has not learned the first lesson is life who does not every day surmount a fear."
GetAhead
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by nbvip on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:28 am

Hehehehe Chemical Locha...

Here u will see so many chemical lochas (misreactions) that will really drive ur life reaction towards to EQULIBURIUM & u'll feel fulfilment !

Welcome to FamilY :)
nbvip

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions