Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"It's value to me is beyond words! When I found this forum I couldn't believe what I saw, an entire site buzzing with activity from like minded people trying to help each other reach their goals (social,spiritual,financial, emotional,etc...). Thank you for a true internet treasure!!!!!!"
sandman, 06 Mar 2008 More testimonials can be found here

My Time To Rise & Conquer:

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

My Time To Rise & Conquer:

Post by Chosen7 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:53 am

Greeting everyone! My name is Derrick Clark. I have 12world records in strength&endurance on Recordsetter. A up&coming inspirational speaker,grassroot leader,activist,radio personality;life coach,mentor &writer. I'm from Columbus, Ohio. I have overcame great adversity(being teased,bullied,the street-life,prison&homeless). My life journey as a long-sufferer, it taught me to be strong,risk-taker,driven,patience&have faith. As I got older I got wiser! I'm learning to become a master of life&seek out opportunities in any circumstances. I m glad! That can be able to add some value to this wonderful site! Plus, be able to share my story &help others to overcome their adversity. I hope everyone have a bless 2013&Beyond....
Chosen7

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions