Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

My recent success's. College student.

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

My recent success's. College student.

Post by jamilpremji27 on Sun May 22, 2011 7:47 pm

deleted
Last edited by jamilpremji27 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamilpremji27

Re: My recent success's. College student.

Post by all2fal2 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:08 am

Hi....

Congrats on your hitting the mark and achieving victory.
This should definetly inspire everyone of us not to ever lose HOPE and have unserveing FAITH in our abilities, and most importantly be persistent in your efforts.

Regards,
Al Fal
all2fal2

Post by diegoc11 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Hey congrats!

I also recently attended UPW and am going through time of your life right now. Read Awaken the giant within...

I'd like to know what your thought patterns were to do so incredibly well at school. I too had a terrible gpa in undergrad and got kicked out once. I applied the success formula and am headed back to grad school, the same school in the fall... and going to summer school in 3 weeks. any help you can provide would be awesome.

Also great stuff with the anxiety, social life and sexual relationships. I was the exact same way a few years ago but I kept plugging away reading materials and enjoy the same riches in this area now. Great job man!!

Thanks man!,
Diego
diegoc11

Post by jamilpremji27 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Thanks Diego and Al fal, I sincerely appreciate the recognition you guys gave me in your posts :)
Also, I ll try to overview the various actions I incorporated daily to help my thought patterns shift. (I believe that thoughts shift as a result of daily circumstances and actions therefor these little actions I am going to write about, definitely shifted my thought processes.)
Doing well in school was literally an entire shift in thinking for me. Something I highly recommend is "Daily Magic" by Tony Robbins, this is something you can search on Google to know more about though I can honestly say that definitely helped alot when it came to changing how I thought. I did daily magic everysingle day and it propelled me into a more focused, confident person.
Apart from that was also the RPM system, if you know why you want something you will definitely be more motivated to achieve it I believe. This was a breakthrough for me, having clear concise goals with a purpose next to it and seeing those goals daily really helped.
Another essential part of my change was the management of time on a calendar, just like when one wants to put on muscle or lose fat they count calories, counting where time is spent helps when it comes to changing lifestyle, recording everything you do helps cause it pinpoints where you waste and use time. Every day I would plan out the next day on gmail calendars, I made sure social life was kept to a max of 2 hours a day Monday to thursday the rest was related to productivity.
ANOTHER factor was my health, my diet became more testosterone based (I had surgery last year too :/ and learnt alot bout hormones etc) so i had alot of fish oil, and very lean clean diets, alot of meat but kept it alkaline. This diet helped with clarity of thought, mood and concentration. The change in belief and what my standards were also had a large impact on this area.
The biggest shifts though would be attributed to, calendar usage and daily magic in my case.

In all honesty I can say alot more about this as it is something I am very conscious off, and I KNOW if I could become an academically confident person anyone can. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask, it was a broad question so I just spewed an overview into a paragraph.
Also as you can see this large shift in my personality reaped alot more benefits then I mentioned, I now participate in alot of extra curricular activities and i am also alot more knowledgeable period. I was reading one book a week whilst in college, and this didnt mean neglecting social life either. I say this not to brag but to explain how drastic my shift was due to these little changes i made.
www.onesuccessdaily.com
jamilpremji27

Post by jamilpremji27 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:59 pm

oh also, I put an auto respond messenger on my phone when i studied and also blocked all time wasting sites during study periods. THIS HELPED A TON!!! What would take me 3 hours would all of asudden take less then an hour cause of this.
Good luck with school, :) i hope i was of help
www.onesuccessdaily.com
jamilpremji27

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Success Stories