Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

My recent success's. College student.

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: My recent success's. College student.

Post by ucsdmike78 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 am

I never got to read what you said in your original post but thanks for letting us know the processes that you used. I did Get the Edge a long time ago, and only did Daily Magic maybe two or three times. But 5 years later, I have realized that Daily Magic is some serious stuff that is not to be taken lightly. It is a program that reminds your goals daily, visualize your goals clearly, makes you feel grateful (same as feeling wealthy), adds to your success cycle by experiencing the outcome before it happens (your body can't tell the difference), and it gets your metabolism going. Sometimes I'm ready to explode off the treadmill and get things done. I have been scheduling daily magic (aka hour of power) daily on my schedule, but it seems to be the first thing that I drop off my schedule. Having read your post, I am encouraged that I should always start my day with it. I have a RPM Planner that I am using with google calendar. Knowing someone else does this too, I am encouraged to do it even more diligently
ucsdmike78

Post by ucsdmike78 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:10 am

I never got to read what you said in your original post but thanks for letting us know the processes that you used. I did Get the Edge a long time ago, and only did Daily Magic maybe two or three times. But 5 years later, I have realized that Daily Magic is some serious stuff that is not to be taken lightly. It is a program that reminds your goals daily, visualize your goals clearly, makes you feel grateful (same as feeling wealthy), adds to your success cycle by experiencing the outcome before it happens (your body can't tell the difference), and it gets your metabolism going. Sometimes I'm ready to explode off the treadmill and get things done. I have been scheduling daily magic (aka hour of power) daily on my schedule, but it seems to be the first thing that I drop off my schedule. Having read your post, I am encouraged that I should always start my day with it. I have a RPM Planner that I am using with google calendar. Knowing someone else does this too, I am encouraged to do it even more diligently
ucsdmike78

Post by ucsdmike78 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:12 am

ucsdmike78

Post by ucsdmike78 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 am

ucsdmike78

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Stories