Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"SMV is one of the best places on the internet. I'm new here and I'm overwhelmed with the abundance of information on this site to go along with all the positive energy and outlooks of everyone here. I'm honored to be a member and to grow with everyone here."
MndFChstr, 04 May 2008 More testimonials can be found here

My first impression

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Post by viktorados on Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:32 pm

We have 2 banner places at the top and bottom of the site. There are as of now 5-7 banners which interchange automatically (size: 959x98px). Theme: luxury and success, victory and achievement. And they have to fit into the current color scheme of the forum style. The banners have to inspire everybody from the first look... If you can create smth nice, plz post it here and we'll test it, and if it will inspire us - we'll add it to other banners ;)
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by MJBoY87 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:58 am

viktorados wrote:We have 2 banner places at the top and bottom of the site. There are as of now 5-7 banners which interchange automatically (size: 959x98px). Theme: luxury and success, victory and achievement. And they have to fit into the current color scheme of the forum style. The banners have to inspire everybody from the first look... If you can create smth nice, plz post it here and we'll test it, and if it will inspire us - we'll add it to other banners ;)

I will definitely try something these days in the spare time, i am preparing for exams but i will surely do something and post it here...
MJBoY87
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by deadeye on Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:25 pm

Nice to see that there are new people joining who are also interested to talk about this stuff.
deadeye

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Introductions