Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"First of all I wanna give props to the creator of this forum. Finally a forum with style and good taste. Where like minded people can share ideas or talk about things that do matter. This actually is the first forum I have joined and plan to be a part of. I look forward to providing my own input and share Ideas with you guys. Thanks for the oportunity and hope to see you guys around."
Theeno, 14 Nov 2007 More testimonials can be found here

My 28 day challenge!!!!

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: My 28 day challenge!!!!

Post by A-GAME on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:08 am

Ako wrote:Awesome! Good luck, and as already said, keep us updated! :D

Thanks Ako!! Will do :D
A-GAME
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by A-GAME on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:19 am

Ok so im at day four now. Feeling good and still motivated. With my ''give to the homeless'' goal, i had three choices. Money, goods, or services. I chose to donate clothing because of my current financial situation and time restraints. I cleaned out my garage from when we last moved and had bags of clothing left unpacked, i raided my wardrobe, my sisters wardrobe and got some of my mates to give whatever they didnt need anymore also. Basically, anything that hasnt been worn in the past 6 months was collected, including shoes. To my amazement i filled up around 10 suitcase sized bags of cloths and shoes from my family and friends. Lots of stuff there, most of which is practically new. So tommorrow im borrowing a van from a friend and im going to drop it all off to father O'Reiley's ''Youth Off The Street'' service. Today i also followed celebrations advice and meditated without any aids for the first time. I must say it didnt have that great of an effect on me in comparison to hypnosis and NLP audio cd's however, as it was my first time im not going to quit on the idea yet. Really looking forward to this month :D
A-GAME
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by A-GAME on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Wow, today was fairly busy and i didnt get to do as much hypnosis work as i would of liked to, and i can really feel the difference. Definately gonna step that up and make an effort to stick to my timetable once i have all my smaller goals out of the way for this week. No excuses, i should have managed my time better, but there are lessons all around us right?
A-GAME
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by A-GAME on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:47 am

Update: Things are going well. I havent used any hypnosis this week, instead i have been doing deep meditation which has been wonderful. Looking at starting kriya yoga. My trading unfortunately, has not yet become more consistent. I will have to change my game plan i think. I have been lacking in the visualization department also, 10 minutes a day really there are no excuses. All my other goals are on target but i have not yet started my bod weight training as i am still in injured. I was hoping i would be well enough to start by this week but next week is looking like i will be able. Wish me luck!! :)

P.S Yesterday i held out on cigarettes until 3.30 in the afternoon. The funny thing was i didnt even experience any withdrawel symptoms. My mental game wasnt strong enough in that moment and i gave in, but that was definately a positive towards my goal of quitiing.
A-GAME
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by billionairekid18 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:32 pm

Hey, how are you doing A-game. I'm here to hold you accountable! I'm also using the "happy for no reason" hypnosis and I would like to hear what results you've had. I am adding in the supercharger for self-confidence as well.

Anyway, where are you at? Have you been lifting yet or are you still injured? Have you been working on changing your investing plan?
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to General