Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Words fail me when I describe why I love SMV - It is like my personal book of Qs and As. Whenever I am in doubt, I turn to smv, and it always provides me fantastic answers in the most extraordinary way. Thanks to SMV for making me think out of the box. Thanks also for being my friend, guide & mentor"
Allizzwell, 31 Mar 2010 More testimonials can be found here

My 28 day challenge!!!!

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: My 28 day challenge!!!!

Post by A-GAME on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:19 am

billionairekid18 wrote:I agree completely. There is a whole different ball game from knowing how powerful something is and actually doing that thing and having the experience. I would relate it to the other night when I was meditating. Jaime had just reminded me about setting outcomes before you participate in activities. So that night I decided that I would have a deep insight after I "awoke" from the meditation. When I awoke, I did have the deep insight I wanted.

Coincidentally it was insight into the true power of setting outcomes. The experience was like nothing I've ever felt before. It was both mystical and very rewarding. I've had similar experiences with affirmations. I never really used them much when I knew how powerful they were. Now, I've really started employing them in my life and I've seen wonderful results already. I have been using one for self-confidence and for social competence, lol. Both have worked extremely well. Again, after having the experience and feeling the power of them, I will continue to do them for the rest of my life. Taking action has been the single best decision I've made.

I dabbled too long in personal development without actually applying what I was learning to my life. Now it's a rollercoaster of joy for me. Keep the momentum going because it's only going to get better.

Thats great to hear billionairekid. That is why i felt the need to mention god in my final post. Everytime i asked for guidence, the answers came through meditation. It really made things so clear and precise, intead of my jumbled up mind argueing with itself lol. Affirmations are wonderful and im glad your back to using them once again you will find power in them always...
A-GAME
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by A-GAME on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:28 am

Spot on celebration. The funny thing is that even though the first time you hear it, it sounds crazy but if you go through old memories and situations, good and bad, thats when you realise just how your programming has effected you your entire life. And even if you dont want to run over bad memories, if you just start taking notice of things day to day, the situations your finding yourself in, and how your feeling in the moments leeding up to positive or negative events, you have a lightbulb moment. Then once you have the understanding, you can apply techniques to use it to your benefit. LIFE IS WONDERFUL AND ALL IS WELL IN OUR WORLD :D :D
A-GAME
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by hmvrulz on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:54 am

good luck
hmvrulz

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to General