Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

My 28 day challenge!!!!

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: My 28 day challenge!!!!

Post by hypertrader on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:03 pm

hello A-GAME,

it's nice to see that you are working towards your goals and are progressing well......i needed some advice regarding meditation. I have never meditated before. Would you recommend some audio/video to guide me so that I learn it the right way. The first day you meditated, you mentioned that it wasn't that great.....how many days did it take you to get into the slightly deeper levels of meditation?

Are you a daytrader/swing trader/position trader? Do you use technicals to trade? Which instruments (index futures, forex, stocks, stock futures, comm.futures, etc) do you trade?
hypertrader
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by A-GAME on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:18 am

Hi hypertrader and thank you for your kind words. I dont believe you need audio/visual aids for meditation but if you find they help you then by all means use them. Its more about practising silence and looking within yourself. Some advice that was given to me by celebration, another member on this board was to just sit in a comfortable position for about 40 minutes practising deep breathing. That is a great starting point. I also watched a dvd entitled ''spiritual reality''. I found this helped me alot with the basics aswell. It can be watched online here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8721872631602147934

or you can download it right here at SMV. It took me a few days to really notice the benefits because my mind has always been chaotic however, everyone is different and you may find that you notice the benefits immediately. In regards to your question about my trading, i am a forex day trader. I trade mostly on the lower time frames and consider myself to be a scalper. All my trades are indicator based, i find for my style of trading that is the most effective way. Good luck with your meditation and feel free to PM me anytime with any questions in regards to meditation or forex im happy to help any way i can. :)
A-GAME
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by billionairekid18 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Hey A-Game, I actually wanted to ask you a few questions. First, how is trading with Forex going and could you recommend any services to get started with? I am looking into investing in the stock market eventually and real estate. I'm looking for long positions with those investments and they are going to be down the line when I've manifested more wealth.

I was looking into forex though to start trading now. I want to get out of my job and start something I can get in to. I've played around with ideas about forex but haven't decided to make the commitment yet. It's been a culmination of hearing a lot of negativity surrounding forex and not having much capital.

I would just like to hear about your experiences with forex. I'm sure an experience trader such as yourself has some wisdom to share. More specifically, I was looking for some guidance on what you did when you started. Where were you financially and how much did you start with? How much were you making per day?

If this is too personal or you don't want to share, that's fine. If you want to PM me your reply, that would be great as well. thank you for the video, I am going to be watching that. I'm getting on a schedule of meditating everyday again. I noticed I was able to function much better back when I did that. I don't even know why I stopped but it was a bad decision to learn from, lol.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by A-GAME on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 am

Hi billionairekid. I am happy to help you with any questions you have, nothing is too personal as far as im concerned. Feel free to pm me anytime and i will help as best i can. Forex is a wonderful thing. I love it more than any other job i have ever had and i used to be a nightclub dj lol. So its very rewarding however, like any profession you wish to be successful in, you must be passionate about it and learn as much as you can. Dont chase the money, chase your passion and the money will come. But as long as you are willing to learn, i am willing to share any info i have picked up over my time trading. Ill PM you soon.
A-GAME
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by developing_success on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:55 am

I have watched your progress A-game and it's very impressive, it also inspired me, it seems you have accomplished most of the goals you set for yourself so far, and i know you will be on the right track in the future as well.
Keep it up A-GAME 8-)

PS: If you wish you could start a new topic in which you could share your Forex experience, that way more people could contribute and learn, of course that is your decision :wink:
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to General