Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Michael Jackson-anyone notice this

Walk through the life of a self made VIP: side by side, from the beginning to the last days. Post in this personal development forum biographies of your favorite VIPs.

Moderator : viktorados

Michael Jackson-anyone notice this

Post by RedDragon on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Saw this quote in the paper today, very interesting if you believe in hypnosis/affirmations/LOA

Michael, I recall you sitting on a chair in your bedroom staring at the television watching the 1980 Grammy Awards show, crying to me because you had won only one Grammy Award and you said, “Watch La Toya, my next record I’m going to sell more records and win more Grammys than anyone in the history of music... I will be the biggest and the greatest entertainer of all time”.
You began to write that dream all throughout your bedroom, on the walls, on the mirrors, in your books and anywhere else you could find space.
You started working much harder, creating sounds in songs that the world had never heard before, you started dancing until you would literally collapse.
When most artists were trying to learn how to sing and do a two-step, you were singing and moonwalking. You took your dream to a much higher level and turned it into a reality, a reality of over 100 million records sold on that next album, Thriller.
You thereafter continued to turn every one of your dreams into reality, while inspiring the world and becoming the most recognisable, the most well-known and the most-loved person in the entire world.
You’ve lived your dream, you’ve proven to us all that if you believe, you will achieve; you believed, and oh my, did you achieve!
What you have accomplished is astounding – no one can ever possibly follow!
Your dreams were so incredible that it made the world a much happier place to live, and the world wouldn’t let you rest because they demanded your dreams to transport them to another place.
You’ve done your work here Michael, you’ve entertained us for decades and there's nothing else that you can prove or accomplish here on earth.
You taught us how to laugh, how to love and how to believe. God has now called for you to come home, collect your wings and to fulfil your demands in heaven and continue your magic amongst the angels.
Mike I love you deeply and I can’t wait to see you perform again.
Keep the magic going!!!
La Toya
RedDragon
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: Michael Jackson-anyone notice this

Post by debcrow on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:47 am

thanks for sharing that, puts Michael in a totally new light.
debcrow
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by mrheredia on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:27 am

Nice article, vision board 100%
www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
mrheredia
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by Talkofthatown on Tue May 25, 2010 1:15 am

amazing it goes to show how he get started in obtaining his success
www.positivewayoflife.com
Teaching you how to live a positive way of life

twitter.com/Talkofthatown
Talkofthatown

Post by Amy Twain on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:08 am

See, even MJ believed in the power of LOA, affirmations and vision boards.
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Our MENTORS