Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Great to have a system that permits a meeting of minds that would otherwise have never known of each other. :D I'm an educated gentleman who aspires, and is committed, to being a better version of himself than he was the day before. I look forward to passing on that which the universe gives me and to the congress of all members towards this common goal."
gr1ts, 16 Mar 2007 More testimonials can be found here

Mastermind Group

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Mastermind Group

Post by billionairekid18 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:35 pm

I was sitting here thinking about how I could create a source of income that can make between $5K & $10K monthly. What kind of business or vehicle could I use to get there. Then I thought, there has to be others out there thinking of a similar idea. After all, we're all working on attaining success, that's why we're here. Isn't it? I thought, why not open up the floor for discussion on how to build a home business where you can make a good income.

Is there anyone attempting to create a home business or business for themselves right now? What are your goals? How can we all benefit each other? Peer groups are a great way to help you become successful. Let's use that power. I think most of us are like minded here. I think most of us are working on creating riches. Let's help each other out. Let's push each other. I really believe we can become successful as a community. Strength is in numbers and we have numbers here. Let's all become rich!

How are we going to do this? Let's start brainstorming ways we can create our own stream of high income. Let's start combining our brain power to work towards a common goal. Is there anyone out there who's with me? I'm talking about fully supporting each other and making a commitment not only to ourselves for excellence, but to each other.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Mastermind Group

Post by billionairekid18 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 pm

I am dedicating a blog to my journey and to bringing people with the same goals together. It's going to be very in depth on what I'm doing. My page has the blog url if you're interested. I really want to get this going. Masterminds are a very important principle when dealing with success.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Mastermind Group

Post by billionairekid18 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Well I wanted to update a little. I've got the blog going now and I included the story of how I really got thinking about peer groups and all of that. It's short but it's very illustrative on what I'm talking about when it comes to peer groups and standards.

I've taken a personal oath to increase my standards and am working with an imaginary peer group right now, lol. I am using the fact that I have people on this site and those following my blog to motivate me forward. I'm using their imaginary standards to push me further.

Right now, I'm working on a program to follow that will allow me to be most efficient in manifesting riches. It's going to consist of a lot of internal re-framing work. That's something that I think I do effectively now. I believe the internal picture determines the external view. I'm going to change that, and then work on the other stuff. I'm also working on sifting through ideas about what I can do. Real estate is still a very prevalent idea but I'm leaning more towards the internet to be honest. I'm lazy! I want to build something that is going to work for me in the long run.

I'll let you guys know more as it happens. Again, my page has the blog detailing all of this. I will also be updating my blog on here when I can and posting on this amazing site.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to General