Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Mastermind group: MONEY + DATING

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Mastermind group: MONEY + DATING

Post by Impact222 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:05 am

Ok, I decided I would start a mastermind group for the topics that are my priorities for the year 2010: MONEY and DATING

If someone wants to join in, you are welcome, but you have to have goals in this areas: Money and/or Dating. You also have to commit to the forum that you will follow your goals (minor changes are allowed). Remember: burn the bridges behind you!

You must state your goals in the following order:

1. What is it that you want in a measurable amount (i.e. what is the amount of money you want, how many girls do you want to approach, seduce, kiss, etc)
2. Time limit for it's achievement
3. What do you intend to give in return? There is no such thing as something for nothing.
4. Finally, the summarizing written statement.

See below for an example:

1. My goals are:
1. MONEY: €50.000
2. DATING: SUCCESSFULLY SEDUCE 15 HB 8+ Successfully seduce means where she is so into me that she is ready to do whatever I want (kiss, s**, bj, etc). The reason behind this formulation is that sometimes I really do not want to have s** with a girl, because it feels like I'm taking advantage of her, but the important thing is to get to the point where I know for sure that I can do it. It is important for me to be able to seduce the girls that I want, not to sleep with as many girls as possible.

2. I will have achieved my goals by December 31st, 2010.

3. What I will give in return:

3(1) MONEY: I will set aside 4 (from 6am to 10am) hours every single day in the morning to work on finding and developing ways to offer service to others. During this 4 hours I will develop 2 online businesses (for passive income) and an offline business (my passion). Details in future posts. The basic and most important principle regarding this matter is OFFERING VALUABLE SERVICE to others.
3(2) DATING: I will develop the necessary habits that will insure my success with women. I will face rejection until I find pleasure in challenging myself and getting out of my comfort zone.

4. Statement:

By the last day of December, 2010, I will have in my possession €50.000, which will come to me in various amounts from my online and offline businesses, and from many other sources that I will set up during the year. In return for this money I will provide superior service to others, making their lives easier and more enjoyable. I believe that I will have this money in my possession. My faith is so strong that I can see it before my eyes, and touch it with my hands. It is now awaiting transfer to me at the time, and in the proportion that I deliver the service I intend to render in return for it. I already have the plan by which I can start accumulating this money and I am already following the plan, so that the money is already coming to me.

By the last day of December, 2010, I will have successfully seduced 15 hot girls that are 8+ on a scale of 10 in terms of their looks and personality. In return for that I am willing to face 1000 rejections, I am willing to crash and burn in front of my friends, I am willing to bend the circumstances so that they fit my goals and not vice versa.

One last thing, before joining in, please consider carefully if that is really what you want, as you might not be ready yet if you haven't sorted out what you really want.

Let's see if we can make our dreams come true fellas!!! 8-)
Impact222

Re: Mastermind group: MONEY + DATING

Post by developing_success on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:04 pm

This is pretty much what i want until the end of 2010. I will focus first on making money, once i succeed this, dating girls will be a piece of cake, why do i say that? You are financially free, the world is YOURS! 8-)
I have made a plan and i'm following it so far, i can't focus too much on it now because i have exams, witch i will finish on February the 7th

More details then. If you wish you can contact me on:
yahoo messenger: developing_success
hotmail: developing-success

More details from the 7th :D
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by sahil on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:27 am

for me money is the first priority, i want to have a passive income source which can set me free for doing things i like.....i m bored of the 9 to 5 job which i am currently doing....
Guys can you provide me some information on making passive money. i would be very much thankful to you.
sahil

Post by developing_success on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:26 pm

You could check our financial area to see your top rated products. The most important thing is to find something you would like and can do, for me the perfect thing, that i'm working on is: Online Informational marketing. Here are some products i've watched and took notes:
(i've could have watched more, but i started practicing also, it's crucial!)

ONLINE INFORMATIONAL MARKETING:

1. Mass Control 1 - 10/10 - video + audio - 2009
2. Under Achiever Weekend 2 - 10/10 - video -2009
3. John Reese - Web Traffic Tips - 10/10 - audio - 08.01.2010
4. Mass Control 2 San Diego Seminar - in progress 6/10 avi

GURUS: Frank Kern, John Reese, Ed Dale, Eban Pagan, ..

Good luck ;)
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Facebook comments

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...