Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Losing motivation and focus after few days... please advise.

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

Re: Losing motivation and focus after few days... please adv

Post by Kellz Killzish on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Hey randomqwerty:

To look at this issue in its simplest form as we are striving to achieve whatever goals we set in life, we must first realize that the journey to accomplishing any goal is a process and not an event. At the start of each waking day and before you shut your eyes for the night, take at least 15 minutes to focus your mind on working efficiently and effectively towards the attainment of your goals and continue to place one foot in front of the other, as you will eventually arrive to your destination in amazement that you Made It Happen!

As human beings, it easy for us to get off track and lose our focus and motivation, which can be detoured by outside influences (family, friends, events, news, media, television, etc), but when those days of wandering arrive, seek out new enlightenment and wisdom that can inspire you to refocus your energy and keep you pushing forward through any obstacles.

I hope this little exercise of ideas can benefit you as it has helped me along my journey to success.

Also before I forget, I would definitely recommend picking up Russell Simmons book and/or audiobook Super Rich.

Have an AMAZING day!

. Kellz .
Kellz Killzish

Post by spiritually7377 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:21 am

Hi!
Started to read Hyatt's book Undoing yourself.Its simply blown me away.No other self help book was able to sustain me beyond the first 20 pages.Thanks!!! :) :) :) :)
spiritually7377

Post by kyriakos12 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:55 pm

thanks Kellz, keep it simple sometimes is the best way to go.

spiritually7377 wrote:Hi!
Started to read Hyatt's book Undoing yourself.Its simply blown me away.No other self help book was able to sustain me beyond the first 20 pages.Thanks!!! :) :) :) :)

This one book made a huge difference for myself.I did not find any of its kind.There are lots of information that someone can not agree with or maybe get angry with the character of the author but you can go with the information mentioned about changing beliefs and derobotize yourself.The excercsises will blow your whole mind.(if you do them).The author achieved the highest degrees in magick and in several societies , so he really know lots of the background of our lifes.
I can not really describe the meditation technique and the feelings i get.In the latter stages it is a bit overwhelming to the point that i was thinking what to do with all this freedom i feel,maybe before it was better(ignorance) .It is a strange feeling indeed.(and its effects miraculous).Of course it is only for the people who want the hard core type of self improvement/liberation and only for the ones that will really do the excercises.
Be willing to be teached(being ready to empty your cup) every single time and willing to completely accept the change in yourself.The experience from this type of information can result in absolutely success if it is being used and opening a complete new world to explore.I have seen its results with some with myfriends and work mates.
kyriakos12

Post by spiritually7377 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:59 am

Dear Kyriakos12!
How true-Our subconscious is unconsciously creating the reality which we think wrongly as what our conscious mind is creating!!!! Your words strike a chord like nothing.Thanks -wish i had seen this post earlier.Anyways any time is the best time.Thanx again!!!
spiritually7377

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION