Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Looking for 5 people to train

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Looking for 5 people to train

Post by ensabahnur on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:56 am

Hi guys,
I'm looking for 5 people (male or female) who really wants to shed a lot of fat and weight, I'm talking about 20-100 lbs here. I'll teach you and make training programs for you for 50 days. This involves no special type of diet whatsoever. Eat whatever you want, I do not care, the program I designed doesn't care, because you will still lose a lot of weight with my type of training. My program has been tested with over 50 people and not one of them failed to lose 10lbs of fat in 2 months. The best results were 40 lbs of fat in 2 months. My programs evolved from my initial theories about the human body and it's capabilities to adapt to different types of training. Eventually after training more than 500 different people including athletes of all kinds and people with all types of physical conditions, I now feel 100% confident about this and would like present this to 5 people here that are willing and determined to change their physical conditions.

Qualifications:
No heart conditions whatsoever(although I have worked with heart attack patients, I prefer not to do this without personally seeing the patient train because it is very critical and dangerous)

what's the catch?
I'll probably make a training program and market it someday, so I'll need before and after photos of you and an honest testimonial, I'll probably blur your faces because most of the people I know wants to remain anonymous.

Conditions:
Skip a week of training and you are out.
Accumulated missed training days should not exceed 6 days.
we will communicate through regular emails(probably 3x a week) and a chat session per week (probably YM)
You will submit to me your weight reading every week through email.

Let this post also be my introduction of myself. I'm a strength and conditioning coach. I have been working out for 15 years now. I got exposed as a kid to physical training because of martial arts. I have experience in bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting. I have trained as an apprentice with champion bodybuilders, powerlifters and weightlifters. I have trained a lot of athletes before including badminton players, triathletes, swimmers, dancers, mixed martial artists, wrestlers, runners, etc..I have also trained a lot of people from different occupations and physical conditions like scoliosis, heart attack patients etc. All in all I have directly and indirectly trained over 500 people.

Serious people only, I do not tolerate slackers.
Interested people please PM me asap because I'll allocate my time to train only 5 people :D Hope to hear from you soon :D
ensabahnur

Re: Looking for 5 people to train

Post by ensabahnur on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 am

hey, I think I forgot to say clearly that I'm training 5 guys for free. Now it's down to 4.
ensabahnur

Post by BrokenvaiX on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:51 pm

I am very interested in this, although I am 17. Would I be able to apply?
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." ~Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)
BrokenvaiX

Post by the_dreamer on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:53 pm

is it only for loosing weight? or is it to like skulptur the body aswell? i have goals that i want to acheive and im not a slacker :)

Im like 11-12% body fat now and i want down to 6%. I really want that model body, so i need to build wider shoulders aswell etc. :p
the_dreamer

Facebook comments

Return to General