Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Life Modification System

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Life Modification System

Post by redeem on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Hey guys, it's my first post here. What's up. Anyway, i came across a product called the Life modification System. It seems quite interesting. Anyone know where I can download it to try? If it actually works, I would be willing to pay for it, but there's a possibility that the person instructing is actually just a web marketer. So yeah, don't really want to shell out 70 dollars without actually hearing about it's content. Has anyone else tried this system, or if it sucks, can anyone point me to a better product? :D

Cheers and happiness.
redeem

Re: Life Modification System

Post by Blueberry on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:24 am

I got the system... its legit. Theres a few good pointers you can learn from but the system is still in development. Jordan who explains stuff in the videos gives basic understand.. its not spiritual thinking or anything like that. He talks straight to the point.
Change your thoughts, change your world.
The mind moves in the direction of our currently dominant thoughts.
Live life as nothing is impossible.
Its a choice - not change, determines your destiny.
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
Aim for the highest.
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
Blueberry
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Return to General