Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Learn how to Forecasting Financial Markets by Profesordata

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Learn how to Forecasting Financial Markets by Profesordata

Post by profesordata on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:24 am

Hi my name Profesordata, if you want to learn about how to forecasting financial markets/exchange or simply want to see the forecast real time trading at stocks, commodities / futures , forex.. im offer to teach you for free just joint at my forum: profesordata forum (type at google)
NOTE: This is a rare opportunity .. you surely know .. how the price of courses in this field .. and very rarely have a forum that can explain all aspects of exchange (commodities, stocks and forex) ... for the seminar course sometimes you can pay up to hundred-thousand of dollars just for one type of market that even just ordinary seminar course .. PROVE IT.. why profesordata want to distribute free of charge? ... being pursued here is traffic and google rating .. so help profesordata and profesor data will help you also okey^^. :D :heart: 8-) see how i made up 100pts real trading profits at EUR FOREX
profesordata

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions