Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

law of attraction has misinterpreted my order

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

law of attraction has misinterpreted my order

Post by shadowstrike on Sun May 30, 2010 4:33 am

Hi All,

get a cup of tea, this is a long story

what I manifested took a left turn, and I now want to correct it and need some advice as I think
the universe is either holding back or misinterpreted what I want.

here's the story, I've been rewatching Jack Canfield which I downloaded here . I really liked his story about the woman looking for love who visualied diamonds, guy of her dreams, holidays and roses. and in 6months , she meet him. a jewlery maker who was wealthy and took her on holidays, not to mention gave her roses every day.but I felt it was a bit creepy, when he followed her in his car.

well, I was finally inspired and I ran and got a blank piece of paper. but I wanted to be really specific and I put my coworkers name on it. as I think this girl is brilliant, she is very independant and responsible type of person and I can see being in a relationship with her .

so basically, I wrote down on a huge piece of paper in the kitchen "I demand a dinner date with Sandra@ and placed the date 12 May 2010 in 30days from now. every day as i woke up, I looked at it as it faces me when I open the door

I've kept it a secret and havent told anyone or hinted to anyone or spoken to anyone about it. or that I was interested in this girl. basically, i wasnt consciously keeping track of it either, only the bit of paper in the kitchen.

This woman has been involved in a big project and is a manager of sorts and spends most of the time on site, but for the last 30 days during my manifestation, this person has been out of the office working all over the country. not good , but I did managed to bump into her a couple of times to say hi and make brief conversation when she would report to the office.

anyway, the 12 of May 2010 finally came (this month) .and on that day she returned back to hq and spent it in the office ( rare event). and I could hear her voice and she walked past me. I was thinking, "yeah, i've now mastered the secrets, next week, I'm writing down 'i demand a ferrari and solve world peace" and as my heart was beating like a race horse , right next to my desk sits the director. she paused and smiled at me, but calmly walked into his office and handed her resignation. she had accepted her new job at a different company.

the news had spread all over the office that she had resigned and was big news and she soon left to complete her handover and finish off her work offsite. I kinda smiled to myself, ok 12 of May 2010 was abit of a coincidence , but what happened to my date.

I guess, the universe got my order wrong, instead of ordering chinese, i got mcdonalds.
, But I thought, i needed to take more action, perhaps it didnt happen because the "why" wasnt strong enough. so I kept trying.

anyway, she came back to return her laptop etc. and as I walked into the elevator she was waiting there and we had a brief talk and she said she had 2 weeks to go, but had one final week here and the rest would be onsite.

I smilled to her and said it was nice to see her again and walked off. I felt kicking myself and said to myself "geez, Andrew , you fool, why didnt you get her number and get that dinner date? she was alone, it was handed to you on a silver platter" But I was feeling , what would happen if she rejected me.

3 days passed, again I see her, and I said to her as she whisked past "is anyone organising your farewell party?" she smiled and said "no". I told her I was going to be the party organiser. Anyway, I did manage to have lunch with her, but not as intended. I managed to convince a couple of people to organise the farewell lunch with her coworkers. I sat across from her, I'm thinking to myself, I wanted the dinner date, wine, tapas and romantic music. not a crowd full of coworkers.

still no cigar, as she had finished her lunch and was about to head off onsite. I felt I had too really show my intentions and act upon it, and I walked straight her to her, and I said "good luck to your new job", I pulled her hand towards me and slowly moved my head and kissed her. I did think to myself "Andrew, this isnt a night club, your a professional, the number one report writer the world has seen, contain yourself"

as she said goodbye to everyone, she skipped my desk and hence missed out saying goodbye to other coworkers. I felt it was abit strange, but I didnt think what I did was a big deal. I thought, ok, but perhaps I need to put my feelings on paper, perhaps she didnt get it. I sent her an email on that day,
in the body of the email , i tell her I wanted to catch up and have coffee with her, because I thought she was interesting and wanted to get to her know and thought she had the most wonderful smile and sedactive eyes . The following day, I got a mixed response, she gave me her mobile, but warned me that she is very slack at responding to text however she thanked me for the compliment.

I've emailed her once, and texted her twice, but no reply over a week. I really want that dinner date, but I definitely want to pursue something more than that. I can see in my mind's eye, her smiling and enjoying her self on a date.
at the same time, I'm conscious, that I could have oneitis or ch?de hope.

But I've tried everything, speed dating, bootcamps, going to clubs every single day of the week. And no matter how open I was, and willing to take anyone to come into life, I found the girls had other motives or werent interested at all. This one in particular, seems to be different.

Im sure I'm not infatuated in her, and I know were would make a great team on equal footing.

any suggestions?

p.s I'm completely sane, I just want the girl of my dreams and make her feel that way too.

thanks for reading

Andrew
Shoot for the moon... For, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!
shadowstrike
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: law of attraction has misinterpreted my order

Post by kronker on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:25 pm

1)The universe never gets it wrong. Only you can get it wrong.
2)You have underlying "Programs" "Resistance to your goal" "Negativity" etc that is creating the opposite of what you want.
3)You worded your goal wrong. You don't "Demand" anything. You "Allow".
4)THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART! Why do you want this person so badly? From reading what you wrote it sounds like you're coming from a "Must have" or "Possession" type of mentality/attitude which will always end badly for you. This mentality comes from a lacking place. You lack self love and therefore think one person, thing, place, money, success etc will make you feel good. Only you can feel good.

To solve all these problems you only need one program. And it's very simple. It's called "The Abundance Course" by Larry Crane.

http://selfmadevip.com/larry-crane-the-abundance-course-audio-t4771.html
kronker
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by shadowstrike on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:00 am

Hi Kronker,
thanks for your comments and link, I truly appreciate it.

I will adjust my approach. initially when I first started, it was like, let's try this out and see. and when I was getting some where and then it ended, and then self doubt got the best of me in the end.

Pt1. agree, I think writting on paper isnt as strong as painting a vivid picture in the mind and the taste of the wine and food. That was probably where I went wrong.

Pt2. yeap, I gotta reframe this as, I got this far, anything more is a bonus.
I cant feel disappointed. I can always write more manifestations on paper.

Pt3. I heard it from Joe Vitale I think. I felt it was a strong word. I will experiment and also use " I allow this to come into my life and much more"
I think the "and more" will manifiest more than I expected
Pt4. yeap, I guess. I think I have to stop feeling subordinate to everything in live and be at equal footing.

I will keep everyone posted
thanks again
Andrew
Shoot for the moon... For, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!
shadowstrike
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by kronker on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 am

Just go through the program I suggested. You're already perfect. Once you go through the program you'll realize some of the stuff that was running beneath the surface(out of your awareness, operating at a subconscious level) and you'll be able to just allow it leave.

Then you'll be able to allow yourself to be the perfect you already are.
kronker
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by lawtosuccess on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 am

Yes, law of attraction is very useful for everyone if it understands clearly. Yes we know that law of attraction plays important role due to this human beings get confused , one side heart speaks and other side mind speaks.so to cope up with this your law of attraction skill should be very high. One of mine friend also developed his law of attraction skill through lawtosuccess.com and it will help him a lot.
Hope this also becomes helpful to you.
lawtosuccess

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...