Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Language Of "Subliminal Messages"

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Language Of "Subliminal Messages"

Post by Mehran on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Hello my friends

There's a very weird question in my head about "Subliminal Messages", I wanna know if they are kind of a certain language only comprehensible to the brain or some texts based on English or any languages? If it's based on a certain language what will happen to those who don't know the language at all or may understand it partly?

Thanks for your help
Mehran
Mehran

Re: Language Of "Subliminal Messages"

Post by gvtattoos on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:45 am

subliminal messages are hidden messages, that can be in the form of sounds, images, written words etc. that are designed to give commands to your subconscious in order to influence you to do something as buy a product...normally they use s** and other kinds of instant gratification related messages to catch the attention of your subconscious...I hope you understand the way I explain...
gvtattoos

Post by Mehran on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanks dear gvtattoos
I think the same, but when I listen to Brainsync CD's which contain subliminal messages, there's a whispering that can't be recognized but it seems like some texts.

Anyway!
Mehran

Post by gvtattoos on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:34 am

that's why they are subliminal...you shouldn't be able to detect it, because it goes to the subconscious without being noticed by your conscious mind :)
gvtattoos

Facebook comments

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...