Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Journey to Real Estate

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Journey to Real Estate

Post by cermrew on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:40 am

Hey guys,

i´ve been waiting a long time to actually post this topic, but today is the right time I believe.

What is this about?
Back in October last year I decided to take action towards my goals. I wanted to start generating passive income from RealEstate. I did not know much back then, but I started to look out for a team. I found two friends who were willing to commit themselves to achieving their goals.
When we first told people about it, answers were "you cannot do it", "you will never get financing", "because of guys like you we suffer from the financial crisis" or "my aunt does it, and she doesnt make any money". They laughed at us.

As a result doubts appeared, and along with that, fear came to me. Facing the fear, I realized that fear comes from ignorance, when you are not willing to face the problems. Fear is, when you believe what people tell you without realizing that those people just justify their own position.

We made a plan, till when we want to get things done and in November we visited a foreclosure. Again, people there were surprised: "what are 19-year-olds doing here?".
We steadily learned about law of tenancy, educated ourselves.
We talked with people to get to know more about the topic.
We went to a bank to talk about financing (which was quite challenging).
In one week, we will take a look at an apartment, just to learn how things work.

An in summertime we want to buy our first apartment and start collecting rent.

The journey has been boundary pushing, there have been times I wanted to stop and just relax like everybody else around me. But then I remembered: "You don´t want to be like everybody else around you."

Cheers,
Cyrill
cermrew

Re: Journey to Real Estate

Post by viktorados on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:03 am

Yep, your life can easily move to a higher level - one has only to decide and take action ;)

Please keep us updated on this...
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Journey to Real Estate

Post by Amy Twain on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:30 am

Investing in a real estate is always a good and wise choice since real estate never depreciates but only add up to the value as time goes by...
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Facebook comments

Return to Success Stories