Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Jack of all trades...Master of none

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Jack of all trades...Master of none

Post by tntkidtotntman on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:33 pm

I appreciate the advice you all are providing. I will put it all to good use and report back.
tntkidtotntman
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by zbang on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:58 pm

F ocus
O n one
C ourse
U ntil
S uccessful
zbang
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by westend on Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:18 am

ask yourself 500 times "what is the one thing I should focus on to be successful "
The answer will come to youwithin a few days.
then focus on that.
westend
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by Vision on Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:03 pm

Liberate yourself from television. Turn it off, permanently. It's useless.
I personally don't like Forex, stocks, and futures. I looked into them and found it too overwhelming and plagued with uncertainty. Don't get involved unless you the ability to get into it full-time. A degree in finance would also help out with it.
Vision
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by rohseq on Thu May 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Hi there,

i can completely relate to your situation. Been There, Done That.

There was just one thing that helped me.

I spoke to the person who knows me best, (my wife). I put my proposals in front of her and asked her to write down my strengths and weaknesses on 2 separate pieces of paper.

then i asked her to read through the list of things I wanted to do.

I told her to observe me at work, in my behavior and the way i conducted myself over a period of 1 month.

Honestly speaking, my wife was the person who knew me the best, spent the most time with me and was my closest ally. I knew that she would be one of the best judges to help me decide. If i was to do this on my own I would be completely biased.

to make a long story short........ she ended up giving me very valuable advice on which i based my priorities and ended up playing to my strengths.

Also marcus Buckinghams Book : Now Discover your strengths and the strength finder profile really helped me.

Currently I own 3 manufacturing facilities and have successfully started 2 other non related ventures.

I used my strengths in such a way that I focused them in 1 venture completely. I set goals and milestones and a deadline for when i would start a new venture. I did the same thing the next venture.

My humble advice is to get someone you trust and try what I did.

Regards

rohseq
rohseq
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...