Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Is the law of attraction a big fraud, a satanic deception?!

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Is the law of attraction a big fraud, a satanic deception?!

Post by getsome on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:47 pm

This thread is based on a total lack of spiritual understanding and ignorance of the law of attraction and out of the fear and dogma of Christianity.

Christ taught the law of attraction and what is known as Metaphysics. That is evident even in the censored and edited version of the bible people use today. Sorry but that book has been used to control people for thousands of years by telling them half truths, keeping them in fear, and putting their focus not on what they want to attract but on resisting evil, fighting evil, a fictional devil (which by the way was not in the earlier versions of the bible the devil was added later. Lucifer was in only mentioned and the story of Genesis that is a parable and NOT meant to be taken literally (ask a jew about the old testament it's their book, yet some how Christians have the arrogance to say no it's meant to be taken literally)

Anyway...

Your beliefs shape your thoughts your thought shape your actions your actions create reality.

Faith is the act of believing in the outcome you desire. Christians generally only use the term faith or belief to describe if they believe in Jesus as their savior. Once again not following what he taught but the intentionally twisted perversion of his message meant to dis-empower his followers.

Then they take it one step further and remove all responsibility from the the person and if it was good GOD did it an did it was not good it was the devil. Making you take no responsibility for your life and giving you a total lack of control. Now you are weak and easily controlled living to please a GOD in the for favors and protection from the devil if they both aren't playing a game with your life. (story of Job I believe)

NONE OF THIS IS WHAT CHRIST TAUGHT!

What Christ taught...and his disciples taught.

Ask and and you shall receive.

That the kingdom of GOD is within you.

That Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

To live in the world but be not of it (that is exactly what The Secret teaches as far as not letting the outside world effect your internal state)

Let the weak say I am strong and the sick say I am well. Those are affirmations.

The things I do you can do also and greater things. Trying to tell people that they are as powerful as he was.

And Christ NEVER said to pray to him like millions of Christians do. He also never said you need to have a personal relationship with him, or worship him.

The LOA is real it works, and since there is only one power it's using that one power and that power is GOD, the Quantum Field or what ever you want to call it.

It's not evil it's not from a fictional devil (the devil before it was added to the bible was Ha-Satan and meant the accuser and was given to any person, being etc...that was acting in a way that was holding someone back from their good. It also I have heard was a term for "The potential to do evil in all people" People created the Devil and they still create it in their live everyday, the ones that believe in that non-sense.)

You want to create a problem in your life. Take a negative event, make the source of that event out side of yourself, give it a name and believe it's always working against you! Resist it (even thought it clearly says "resist not evil in the bible" You have just created a NIGHTMARE that will cause you problems.

Doubt what I just said remember Christ's words "Be it done according to your belief"

You want to wake up from your nightmare. Realize that you are a divine being that Can do things as great as Christ did, take responsibility for all things in your life. Stop believing in a Evil Being that works against you 24/7 and start choosing empowering beliefs that will serve you.

You want to know about the LAW of Attraction, Channeled work and Aliens. Don't ask fearful people about them. Go study it yourself and ask you higher power to guide you and let your inner feelings be your guide. How does it feel. Not what does the Bible say, not what does my Precher say.

How do I feel when I hear what this person says or what this books says. If you feel good and empowered, peaceful and loving it's right for you if not then it's not. Learn to think for yourself and trust you feelings.

Forget the bible and the preachers and listen to GOD within you...There was no Bible when Christ was teaching and the old testament was what he came to save people from with a new message of empowerment and of a loving GOD.

BTW Knowing the law of attraction and the power of belief has brought much good, joy and peace into my life as well as money, friends, health. And my highest inspiration has often come from Channeled work.

The real difference between Christians and LOA'ers is that Christians talk about Chirst and what he said all of the time and LOA'ers Live what he said all of the time, they live the life of the faith and belief they live in the world but be not of it and create their own reality. They walk the walk.

Well I'm done I'm not here to debate just wanted to add an alternate positive view point for those that might want to wake up from the dogma and become a creator of their life.

PS: I guess that people still even in the modern age fear what they don't understand. If you held up a Flashlight a 200 years ago. You would have been burned at the stake for consorting with the devil.

Take a photograph and they would have accused you of stealing someones soul.

Anything people don't understand they automatically seem to fear and label evil even in the modern world. Amazing people are still like that!
getsome

Post by Lauren on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:10 am

getsome wrote:This thread is based on a total lack of spiritual understanding and ignorance of the law of attraction and out of the fear and dogma of Christianity.

Christ taught the law of attraction and what is known as Metaphysics. That is evident even in the censored and edited version of the bible people use today. Sorry but that book has been used to control people for thousands of years by telling them half truths, keeping them in fear, and putting their focus not on what they want to attract but on resisting evil, fighting evil, a fictional devil (which by the way was not in the earlier versions of the bible the devil was added later. Lucifer was in only mentioned and the story of Genesis that is a parable and NOT meant to be taken literally (ask a jew about the old testament it's their book, yet some how Christians have the arrogance to say no it's meant to be taken literally)

Well I'm done I'm not here to debate just wanted to add an alternate positive view point for those that might want to wake up from the dogma and become a creator of their life.

PS: I guess that people still even in the modern age fear what they don't understand. If you held up a Flashlight a 200 years ago. You would have been burned at the stake for consorting with the devil.

Take a photograph and they would have accused you of stealing someones soul.

Anything people don't understand they automatically seem to fear and label evil even in the modern world. Amazing people are still like that!

Best. Post. Ever. :)
Lauren

Post by kiloforte on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:10 am

There are definitely some con people out there making big money by selling " The Secret" LOA.

They've forgotten to mention that " Hard Work " are two words that come together as package behind LOA.

Lazy wishful day dreaming will not activate LOA.

Ok enough of serious talk, let's relax a bit and enjoy the following short movie "The Secret does Work"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNO97wUlKUk

cheers
kiloforte

Post by Willkommen on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:44 pm

I have to say I'm still a seeker but I always feel good when I read the bible and pray and trust just the lord. Life feels than very lively. :) Keep in mind that I'm a seeker while I criticize getsome post:

getsome, you totally deceive yourself ?! You're contradicting yourself in so many points.
But I just want to say one thing and ask one thing:

First the question:
How do you know that someone added this whole Satan stuff to the bible to manipulate and that it is not from Jesus teachings??

And here the rest I'd like to say:

If the bible is in its whole true and you:

living the word of Jesus: Ask and believe you received and do the other thing Jesus said. You get whatever you want, you made the world more lovelier through your altruism and you'll go to heaven

practicing just LOA, You'll get the stuff and MAYBE you made the world more lovelier through altruism but you're on the order form for the hell (But I believe that god will forgive.)

If the bible not true than and you:

living the word of Jesus: Ask and believe you received and do the other thing Jesus said. You get whatever you want, you made the world more lovelier through your altruism and what happend after death is unsure.

practicing just LOA, You'll get the stuff and MAYBE you made the world more lovelier through altruism and what happend after death is unsure.

hehe JESUS always wins .. Halleluja :D
Willkommen

Re: Is the law of attraction a big fraud, a satanic deceptio

Post by BuddhaMan on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:41 am

The LOA is neither a fraud nor a satanic deception. It can be confusing when we ask for things that do not appear, and when things we consciously do not want DO appear.. but this is the product of a very precise universe, and the result of our own thinking and beliefs.

Because everything is energy, even us.. we are constantly interacting with the universe and creating our lives whether we like it or not. This is the core fundamental of the Law of Attraction, and it is the way the universe works.

Where things become confusing for a lot of people is when they try to get that Ferrari or a new home or a job, and nothing shows up.. or as I said, things they do not want to experience show up. The reason both of these happen is because on an unconscious (or subconscious) level, they are vibrating in such a way.. ie.. sending out energy impulses.. that are causing their would be manifestations NOT to show up. In other words, on some level they believe they don't deserve what they are trying to manifest, or there is some deep core belief that is sabotaging their efforts.

Our thinking, belief and emotion generates energy patterns, and those energy patterns return to us because the universe responds ONLY to what we are putting out. So what is held to be true, whether conscious or subconscious.. and what our thoughts, feelings and emotions are on a day to day basis, is creating our reality. Think of life as a Star Trek holodeck. Except in this case, our thoughts, feelings and emotions are creating our reality rather than a computer simulator.

So then the question becomes: How do we change our beliefs so that they are aligned with what we want, in order that we can begin to experience the things we WANT to experience, rather than what we don't want?

The answer to this is that we have to discover, and then shift our core beliefs. Most of them originated in our early childhood and are largely running from an unconscious level, so this requires that we use some means to become aware of them, and to reprogram the subconscious mind.

To do that, you can use the following technique:
First, sit down and write out everything you believe about yourself and your life.. and particularly anything that might be going on in the present moment. Things like "I'm stupid, I'm a failure" etc. will probably come up. Btw.. this can be used for ANY situation or belief that you have.. even if it pertains to other people.. because they reflect our inner world back to us, so they are excellent barometers for showing us where we are at. Write down whatever comes to your mind in order and on separate lines and number them.

The next step is to ask yourself a few very simple questions.
1. Is this belief true?
Usually you will get a "yes" in response to that from the mind because it sees what it believes is solid evidence of it.
2. Can I be absolutely positive that this is true?
Usually the answer to this one is no. It's impossible for the mind/ego to know whether it is absolutely true in all instances and under all conditions, and so it will generally answer with no.
3. What might my life be like without this belief?
This question leads the mind to consider what could happen if the belief weren't there. It's very powerful because without a limiting belief anything could happen and the mind knows that.
4. Am I willing to let go of this belief now?
Usually the answer will be yes if the mind could see a positive outcome (a better life, more money, a better job etc) from previous question. If it is.. go to the next step. If it isn't a yes, then go back and re-start the process and do it again. This usually isn't necessary however.

The last step is to choose to release the limiting belief and replace it with an empowering one:
1. I now choose to release this limiting belief. I know it is not true, and I choose to be free of it.
2. I release it now, and replace it with the belief that I am an unlimited being of Divine Light and Love. I am part of God in Creation.. and because God is unlimited, by my very nature I am too. I strong, capable, confident, and I can do anything I set my mind to doing.

You can modify the last part with whatever you can believe to be true. The important thing is to use phrases that don't set off your ego's BS detector.. or what it thinks is BS anyway. You can tell when this happens because when you use affirmations that your subconscious doesn't accept it creates a feeling in your gut. So if your meter pegs that means you have just struck another negative inner belief and your affirmation wasn't accepted as true, and if that happens it won't be installed in the subconscious as a new core belief.

In order for affirmative statements to work and beliefs to shift, you have to word them in such a way that you bypass the inner negative beliefs. For some people, it works better to say things such as, I am becoming more powerful every day, I am growing more loving, smarter, wiser, I have more money etc with every passing day. The mind usually can't argue with that because you're giving it an intangible.

Another thing you can do is to visualize yourself with the desired outcome (what you are trying to manifest) and FEEL what it feels like to have already received it. This will set forth a resonant vibration within you that will bring you into alignment with the thing you desire. This is creating from the point of "It's already happened".. and it is VERY powerful. Feeling what it feels like to have already accomplished your goal is enormously powerful.. much more so than the actual visualization.

Because everything is energy.. you want to align yourself with what you desire as much as you can, and the more you can do that, the faster it will come to you. Feeling that it has already happened makes it real (on an etheric level) in your Now Moment, and brings you into total alignment energetically with the morphic field of the thing you desire.

These techniques work and have helped thousands of people around the world. Try them and you will see for yourself.
Namaste'
Dr. John Michael Christian MScD
BuddhaMan

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...