Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"First of all I wanna give props to the creator of this forum. Finally a forum with style and good taste. Where like minded people can share ideas or talk about things that do matter. This actually is the first forum I have joined and plan to be a part of. I look forward to providing my own input and share Ideas with you guys. Thanks for the oportunity and hope to see you guys around."
Theeno, 14 Nov 2007 More testimonials can be found here

Is it possible? HELP plz....

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Is it possible? HELP plz....

Post by koreanbaby on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Hello Everyone,

Is it REALLY possible to start with nothing (no connections, no money, etc.) and achieve a VIP lifestyle of abundance? OR maybe it's best to aim a bit lower seeing that I’m starting with nothing… can it even be done to have enough passive income to just survive?

I’ve read lots of books on the subject and one key theme I’ve realized is they always focus on the “WHY” and not the HOW… well, my why is pretty strong but I really just don’t know how.

Some people say enough to survive is relative… Well I have no savings, no connections and I’m in a low paying dead-end job with just enough to get by paycheque to paycheque so if someone could kindly share with me how to just make a steady $1000 a month that would be HUGE in my life. I know some of you reading this might be thinking $1000 a month might not seem like a lot but for me it would be life changing.

I would very much appreciate any guidance and help any of you would be willing to share.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my message I just really do not know what to do or how to do it… but I do know that my life needs to change.
koreanbaby

Facebook comments

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...