Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Is anybody here actually rich?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Is anybody here actually rich?

Post by swayer_77 on Tue May 01, 2007 9:21 pm

Does anyone on this forum have $1,000,000 or more I know that 1 million dollars isn't necessarily rich, I'm just wondering how many people here actually have a lot of money.
swayer_77

Post by jessup on Thu May 03, 2007 1:32 am

I don't really think that is the main point of it.

The idea is the continuous improvement to get to that life that you want to achieve - playing the game with utter freedom. So whether or not people are actually successful on here doesn't really matter. It comes down to finding and applying the principles for yourself. And sharing the journey with people who are as like minded as you.

However it would be good to learn from some people who have been there and done that. But then we must remember that every person is in a different stage and situation in life.
jessup

Post by ovidiu on Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:47 pm

I think it does matter. Because while our advice (of people not yet financially independent) may be of some value, that of someone who's already there is invaluable.There's a difference between an advisor and a menthor. ;)
ovidiu

Post by sigea on Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:50 pm

Well we are all gonna be millionaires in the future, if not billionaires, but most importantly, we are going to be the best that we can, by learning skills, and make millions along the way :)
sigea

Post by LeftBehind on Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:06 pm

No I'm poor and unemployed.. but I have a good avatar now, have finished a couple of decades of educating myself MBA, computer engineer, musician, writer, martial arts, etc.. That was my base. That's the work under the hood. Now it's learning to properly apply it in reality. That's where the seminars.. learning from successful people.. etc.. comes in. I'm at the start of a new journey. I am networking.. I had an interview yesterday morning with one of the top solution providers in the country.. I'm asking to get from a millionare who can use what I do (may take a while though be persistent), have a job fair this week, next Monday a networking course for the unemployed at one of the mega-churches out here. Audiobooks.. getting ready to work out.. :)

I'm finally now ready to start living life. But I do lack self-discipline in a couple of certain areas right now and am trying to learn all I can about it and put it into practice. That's the weak spot right now.. drinking too much and eating the wrong foods sometimes. I'm looking good but any advice in these two areas is much appreciated as waking up late and not feeling good certainly isn't good. Thank you.
LeftBehind
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General