Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Is anybody here actually rich?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Is anybody here actually rich?

Post by Vision on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:39 pm

I don't think wealthy people would seek out a forum like this.
Vision
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by rohseq on Fri May 23, 2008 7:28 pm

Vision wrote:I don't think wealthy people would seek out a forum like this.

Hi Vision,

On the contrary, I believe a lot of wealthy people seek people with similar interests.

Its the collective force that drives us to a common goal. i definitely believe that a lot of wealthy people in this forum have chosen to be silent to this post with a reason. The best part of this forum is being incognito.

I am sure we will be able to identify successfull people with their replies and posts.

Also the learning process never stops. This forum has to be one of the best places on the internet to come unwind and share experiences otherwise impossible in the general populace.

A big handshake to Bill Gold, Victoradas and senthil for this amazing piece of work. Sirs, you have enriched my life already through your efforts.

rohseq
rohseq
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by SmileAwhile on Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:28 am

rohseq wrote: I believe a lot of wealthy people seek people with similar interests.

Its the collective force that drives us to a common goal. i definitely believe that a lot of wealthy people in this forum have chosen to be silent to this post with a reason. The best part of this forum is being incognito.

I am sure we will be able to identify successfull people with their replies and posts.

Also the learning process never stops. This forum has to be one of the best places on the internet to come unwind and share experiences otherwise impossible in the general populace.

A big handshake to Bill Gold, Victoradas and senthil for this amazing piece of work. Sirs, you have enriched my life already through your efforts.

rohseq

Well said, rohseq!
SmileAwhile
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by real on Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:16 pm

I am convinced that I will achieve financial success in my life. I believe that those who have already achieved that success would not respond to this topic by simply saying yes, because what would be the point of such a response It is not about keeping riches in secrecy, it just does not make much sense for both sides.

There are people who have achieved financial success. Some of them have written books we appreciate and share here.
real
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by omegaclass on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:49 am

not rich yet and not poor, but my ideas will help the world and if the world agrees, i will reap the rewards
omegaclass

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to General