Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Is anybody here actually rich?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Is anybody here actually rich?

Post by kahalaavenue1 on Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:28 am

Not that I'd ever want this forum to start charging, (but with the wealth of resources available!...) but the owner, Mr. Gold, and the other mods who run/own this could make some recurring online monthly income to support the costs of hosting/running/bandwidth of this forum and the other affiliates of this site by charging a monthly subscription of $1. I believe Mr. Gold has hit this niche right on the nail. There is no other site like this, and it is still a growing site which means the membership base will grow.

I am a member of another forum where I pay a monthly subscription of $1US ($12US a year) and there are 30,000+ other members doing the same. That's a monthly income of $30,000. Or, $360,000 a year. Or, you could charge even $5 a month and make $1.8 million a year (with 30000+ members). I actually am trying to setup this same sort of business model (recurring membership sites), but with different content. Though this forum is a perfect niche for the self-help seekers, a BIG online presence.

I believe once this forum catches steam with promotion worldwide, it is possible to achieve that goal. Then Mr. Gold and company can invite us to his 100 acre house for a big party! :lol:

Brilliant Mr. Gold!
kahalaavenue1

Post by alllY on Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:40 pm

Sawyer77,
It depends how much one can spend ...still enjoy that they spent and still have plenty left ...to spend again
alllY

Post by SmileAwhile on Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:45 pm

Being rich isn't all there is to being a successful person. It's about so much more than money.
If you become a successful person...the money follows naturally.

I'm sure there are many folks here on the forum worth a million or more but probably don't feel the need to shout about it.

And like jessup said earlier, "I don't really think that is the main point of it.

The idea is the continuous improvement to get to that life that you want to achieve - playing the game with utter freedom. . . . And sharing the journey with people who are as like minded as you."

Well stated jessup!
SmileAwhile
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by newmister on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:18 pm

swayer_77 wrote:Does anyone on this forum have $1,000,000 or more I know that 1 million dollars isn't necessarily rich, I'm just wondering how many people here actually have a lot of money.

Thanks swayer_77 it's a really actual but no for each.
I'll not write long sentences.
I'm billionaire in my mind that's the most important thing. :P
And being here i can improve my mind billions into tangible billions. :|
So first, swayer_77, for statics you're trying to calculate here is not very important, as for me.
And second, many millionaires and billionaires don't want go out from the shadow, they dont need you to count them. :

I agree also with this quote:

SmileAwhile wrote:Being rich isn't all there is to being a successful person. It's about so much more than money.
If you become a successful person...the money follows naturally.

But maybe somebody will show you his little room with money :D

billions.jpg
billions.jpg (6.69 KiB) Viewed 777 times

Good luck to all SELF-MADE VIP!!!
newmister
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by lowboman on Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:21 pm

It does not matter if other people here have lots of money or are wealthy, what really matters is that you are on the right path to being there.
lowboman
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to General