Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"In order for you to understand, my browser for 15 years always started with an 'about:blank' page. As of yesterday, I made SelfVIP my Home Page. I open to it EVERY SINGLE TIME my browser launches. Every moment it reminds me of my goals, my dreams, the reality I want that is on its way to meet me, my path to success... It is part of my life's transformation! It is part of a major change in one persons life that will affect the others around me and create a chain reaction. This for me is HUGE! Thank you!"
Sotos, 28 Jan 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Introduction...

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Re: Science of getting rich

Post by seanwester on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:12 am

James,
You Couldn't be more right about this book. It does have the power to change lives. I have been studying it for quite some time now and I still pick up new information.

Also,thank you so much for turning me onto that recording. I have been looking for a well done audio version of the science of getting rich and this credendo vides version is spectacular. Something else I found is that this same company does these motivational texts that are really good and really inspiring. They just come come straight to your phone, super slick. If you just go to their website they tell you how to sign up. and thanks again James for putting out the info.

Sincerly,
Sean
seanwester

text messages

Post by Jamesthorson on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Thanks seanwester,
I just went on and signed up today, I really liked the first one. I also liked the one you posted in the motivation and inspiration category
Jamesthorson

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Introductions