Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Introduction!!

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Introduction!!

Post by diegoc11 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:10 am

Hey Everybody!!

I first want to thank everybody for having such a great community to support people through their goals and beyond. I attended a Tony Robbins Seminar last week and just started making serious moves to the life I desire.. I ended a loving but unfulfilling, unpassionate relationship last week.

I had read Awaken the Giant within previously, applied the lesson and acheived the reward:

Went from not knowing how to swim to contacting a man that swam all 5 great lakes solo, then learning how to swim effortlessly to swimming 5 miles straight in the pool. All within a Month!! I know the ultimate success formula WORKS!!!!

I previously went to school at Cornell University, and am looking to get a graduate degree real soon. I studied biological engineering but now work as a Process Improvement Analyst at a nutrition supplement manufacturer.

I had previously been terrible with women, too shy... I learned Pick-up and kept a journal with sarge reports before meeting my ex... it was great and worked to get attractive women, but it left me wanting something more. My last girlfriend liked me when I was myself, and that's when I got the most reward. This eventually ended, but I'll defend this to the death... being yourself, a confident strong self, is a hundred million times better. I can offer help to anybody that needs it in this.

Lastly, here are my goals:

My MAIN goal is to make much more money. I'd like to learn how to invest in the Stock Market AND make money off of it THIS year.
I need to start a business this year. I LOVE entrepreneurship, I apply the success formula here all the time.. I know for FACT I will own a profitable business.
I'd like to attract HIGH quality, passionate women into my life.. none of that nightclub sarging stuff.. I will meet gorgeous cute women during the day and set up dates.
I want to move to Boston/Cambridge area and get straight A's there and wherever I am accepted to School.
I'd like to get a summer job in the Boston area.
I need to overcome some fears this year. (swimming in dark water, heights)
I need to begin volunteering more... that stuff will fill your life with Sooo much happiness.

Lastly, I want to provide value to others.. through this forum, through a smile to a stranger, by having people know that I STEP UP!!! I am one of the few that do as opposed to the 99.99999% of the population that talk.

Really looking forward to meeting all of you!!!,
Diego
diegoc11

Re: Introduction!!

Post by diegoc11 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:13 am

Let me make that money one a little more clear. By next year, April 4th 2012 I will have 1 million dollars to my name.

Currently, I have 9000 dollars to my name. Let's make some moves.
diegoc11

Re: Introduction!!

Post by developing_success on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:59 am

Welcome diego11,

I see that you have impressive goals and you seem to be very motivated to achieve them! You've made a public statement now, feel the pressure to help you be motivated ;)

PS: A toast for your million dollars! 8-)
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions