Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Introducing Peter

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Introducing Peter

Post by PetervG on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi everyone,

hope you are doing great. Just briefly want to introduce myself. My name is Peter van Gameren and I joined this forum because I like to meet people who want to make the most out of their life. I have been a student of the Martial Arts and its philosophies for the last 10 years. I am 41 years old now. I have been very fortunate to ask and having been shown my teacher. And I am always looking to expand my horizon, learn from other people's experiences and share my own where I think they may help other people.

I am studying Martial Arts for probably the only fight in life that really matters and that of couse being the fight with the limiting voice in my head. Sure most of us know that one :wink: . Studying the Hagakure, book of 5 rings and also more contemporary works like power of the now and silence speaks from Tolle and some of the books of Geoff Thompson. And the list goes on. And on :D .

Always been a Jack of all trades. Been a salesperson, event organizer, seminar leader, actor, Martial Artist, acupuncturist and counselor. And that list also goes on. And on :lol:

Anyways, Happy, Healthy and Rich and improvement in those areas is what I am always looking for. And if anyone thinks I might have some answers to help them along on their path, drop me a line here.

Hope to meet many of you interesting people here.
All the best and to your success,

Peter.
PetervG

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions