Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Inner Wealth and Money connection

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Inner Wealth and Money connection

Post by billionairekid18 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Hey everyone. I've noticed there is a lot of curiosity on this site about the law of attraction. I was curious as to how many here successfully apply it in their lives. The reason is because I was thinking the other day about the relationship between your inner wealth and money. I believe all of us are born with everything we need to succeed. We may forget how to do some things or get misguided on how to use our brains along the way of growing. Deep down, we do have everything we need including infinite wealth. So what is the connection between inner wealth and money?

It's said that the inner landscape determines our outer world. For something to manifest in our lives, it must be true to us on the inside first. So for someone to become rich, they must have inner wealth already. My question begins by asking how do you know you have inner wealth? Or, how do you become aware of your inner wealth? I ask this question because I believe we are all infinitely wealthy when it comes to money, health, happiness, ect. We do limit ourselves however on what we can manifest. If this weren't true, I wouldn't be writing this trying to figure out how I can get in touch with my inner wealth supply (and I'm not just referencing money).

Let's take myself for example. I believe that I can do anything I put my mind to. Yet, I still stand in a place where I'm just learning how to manifest more financial wealth into my life (and a wealth of health). I have limited myself somewhere because I'm not connected to my infinite supply. I know this by looking at my life situation. I should say, I wasn't connected because I have the ability to change this right now, YAY!

I'd like to hear some thoughts on what one can do to get in touch with their deeper self. What can we do to get in touch with the financial genius that is inside of us? I've got a Bill Gates and a Warren Buffet running around in there (maybe even a Donald Trump or Steve Wynn). I am going to learn how to communicate with them, I’m determined to. Although, this is not some savage exploration to find and conquer something. It’s only a journey to discover deeper truths in life. A discover to find my deeper self on an ever growing journey through life.

Ultimately, I believe that by connecting with the deeper, wealthy self that is who I really am, I can bring about more abundance in my life. Specifically, I want to bring about more deliberate manifestations of financial wealth. I also want to deepen my spiritual connection in my life. I’ve been on a journey to find myself for the last few weeks. After feeling disconnected from my emotions, I decided it was time for a change. This is something that will help me and will reap enormous benefits in my life.

An added benefit is that when I figure out how to make the connection between my inner wealth and my life stronger, I can then teach others how to do so. Sharing knowledge is a great feeling. I love to give back.

Now I open the forum. What is our connection to our inner wealth (on all levels) and how do we re-connect or strengthen this connection purposely?
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Inner Wealth and Money connection

Post by billionairekid18 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:31 pm

I'm still here and still wondering what you guys think. I have had some thoughts about this topic since I originally wrote about it. Infinite wealth comes from the fact that everything in the universe is connected in some way. Everything is energy at some level so we are all just different forms of that energy. There is unlimited potential in the universe and we have a connection to this. It is out of the unlimited potential that unlimited (or infinite) wealth exists.

Knowing that, I think it makes it easier in a way to grasp how to manifest. You are really just pulling one energy form and transmuting it into another. You are taking potential and deciding that you want it to become money, or health, or physical energy, or maybe even just happiness. Doing this deliberately is where things get complicated.

I know there are people on here using the law of attraction. It seems to be of pretty big interest among members (myself included). There is power to LoA and I'd like to discover more about how to manifest more directly. I've been using LoA for over a year now and haven't really had too much success until lately. I took time to study more in depth and now I'm applying what I've learned. I feel that most of the exercises I learned from the LoA community work well with the conscious mind, but my subconscious is smarter than that. It's not going to respond to five minutes worth of pictures when I'm making them all day and they're not the same.

These are things I would like to work past. These are things I would like to figure out so I could help others. I believe there is an easier way to manifest, a more powerful way. Again, I'd really like to hear from the members on how they feel about manifesting and more specifically the connection between inner wealth and outer riches.

Coming from a situation where I'm making $24K/year at a job I dislike, I believe I must re-shape the inner landscape before I can really move forward. Could you imagine if I possessed the landscape of a billionaire while I'm still here working on becoming one? I believe it would add incredible power to whatever I did. I believe it would add incredible power to what anyone did if they re-aligned their inner landscape.

Tell me what you think.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to General