Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Im new to this Forum.

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Im new to this Forum.

Post by DreamSuccess on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:56 am

Hi all,

I want to start out by saying its a GREAT day to be alive and I also want to introduce myself. My name is Todd Spivey. I am 20 years old, I have dreams bigger than most my age and most important I have goals im GOING to reach in life. I live today thinking of tomorrow. I believe what ever you want in life is nothing less than possible. If you have the drive and determination to reach out and get what you dream for it will become reality. "Kids" my age are more worried about what happening at their current moment, I like to think of it as I think "outside the box". Im looking for successful people from all over the world to share their ways of success. I am a very curious person, I always want to learn and gain some type of skill everyday of my life. I have to stay productive. Im a go getter I guess you could say. I want to become rich and powerful. But not in the terms of money for-say, being rich in my mind is by effecting someones life so dramatic, if its making a huge donations to the needy or being their for someone, dont get the wrong the money would be nice, or I'd like to say WILL BE! I would love to have that capability. I understand with my age I have some work to do. But dont think twice than I havnt began my adventure. Any advise as to me becoming one of the most known people in the world would be greatly appriciated and I honor your time you are giving me by reading this. I have tons of ideas floating in my head and maybe this is the place I can finally get them out and hopefully do something with them.

Thanks a bunch,
Todd Spivey. Bod Bless.
DreamSuccess

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions