Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Ideas in your mind to become wealthy

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Ideas in your mind to become wealthy

Post by Miracle on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:58 am

Whats your plans for becoming wealthy or what are you planning to do in the future
Miracle
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Ideas in your mind to become wealthy

Post by RedDragon on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:04 am

Not going to go into detail on each of my plans for the future but financially my feeling is that using your money as an entrepreneur is actually relatively simple...but using it to make the best and largest growth is the area I will need to learn more about:

For every biography and autobiography of someone who is wealthy what I have found is they have all designated a proportion of their income which will be used towards growth, and this may be applied to stocks, bonds, put into building businesses or expanding businesses they own or investing in someone else's business or buying and renting/leasing real estate. Although they may lose money by making bad investment decisions or investing in risky areas, with experience they are able to make good decisions.

This is how people doing 9-5 jobs also seem to get rich, they could work out the salary for their life and it would be relatively low so the only way to get rich is to apply your money in a way in which it may make more for you, and when you do make more then use what you have just made to invest further...basically the law of compound interest. Duncan Bannatyne's book was actually a pretty nice example of this, as the guy who was a beach bum decides he is going to get wealthy despite a lack of formal or business education and within a few years is a millionaire.
RedDragon
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by Amy Twain on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:54 am

The important thing when planning to be wealthy, is to condition your mindset first, that you're bound to get rich, you are worthy of being abundant and affirm to yourself that you're living in abundance.

Then, get into a business (or any investment of your liking --which you have knowledge on,) then apply some wealth management techniques.
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Post by Amy Twain on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:58 am

I think for someone new to investing but want to risk less, try mutual funds. The best thing about it--it's liquid.
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Post by Goldy2 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Here are 3 simple steps, the rest are perhaps unnecessary details:

1. considering myself already wealthy (inspite of not having a plenty cash at disposal)....freedom, health, 3 kids, internet connection, nice appearance, pleasant character, multiple streams of income, already tired of only listing only a few items making the abundance in my life :wub:
2. Spending some time and cash each day to make my and others' life beautiful and exciting
3.Doing what is enjoyable and pleasant to me, like reading and learning new things and developing my multiple talents and abilities
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General