Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Ideas in your mind to become wealthy

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Ideas in your mind to become wealthy

Post by muchhala on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:54 am

Hey friends:

I would like to share something with you all. If you have an idea in your mind and if your heart tells you to pursue your dream, go for it!. A few months back, I decided to spread whatever I feel about 'living a simple life' to all the people in the world. I therefore decided to start my own blog. I have written few articles about 'making life simpler' and I have succeeded so far. I got hundreds of visitors to my blog and I am able to share my thoughts in a very efficient way. You will also love my articles.
I am able to do what I feel best and also earn money out of it (advertising on my blog). If you follow your dreams, money will follow. I deep-heartedly invite all of you to visit my blog. :)

http://www.muchhala.org/about/
muchhala

Post by Jerry23 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:34 pm

First you need to define what wealth means for you? And when would you know that you are wealthy?

1. than make a plan
on to how to achieve it? (Make final goal, put it down to max 5 sub goals, they all need to be, measurable, realistic, time based, and every plan needs to be step-by-step)

2. Tell all your people about what are you trying to achieve, people tend to stick to their plans when they share it, so make your family, fiends all to know what you are going to achieve...

3. Think about what will you life look like when you achieve your goal, what you will have, what can you do, what will bring you satisfaction... and so on...

4. Always reword yourself after each completed goal, it don’t needs to be nothing fancy, a movie, a massage, dingers out, adding new girl to harem, anything goes, just need to commit yourself to reword because it will motivate you to continue...

So many „gurus " will tell you think about it... Well, dude, I tell you to DO IT, don’t think, think maybe a 5% of all work you doing, make a plan and do it.

One wise man told me...Every moment waited is a moment wasted, and each wasted moment
Degrades your clarity of purpose... Enjoy G.
Game is life, life is bit.h, and we, wee are just pimping it ALL!
Jerry23

Post by Goldy2 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Garry wrote:
So many „gurus " will tell you think about it... Well, dude, I tell you to DO IT, don’t think, think maybe a 5% of all work you doing, make a plan and do it.

One wise man told me...Every moment waited is a moment wasted, and each wasted moment
Degrades your clarity of purpose... Enjoy G.

thnx Garry! you ended up in my quotes treasury chest :wub:
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Post by Ladyprincess on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:59 pm

thriving thread LOVE IT :wub:

I watched ''letting go''it has changed my life forever :) :wub:
Ladyprincess
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to General