Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

I was blind but now I see

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

I was blind but now I see

Post by Vlaado on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:13 am

Hello,
My name is Vlad and I'm 20. I was born in Slovakia and I decided to go on my own and moved to London this summer. I could have had safe and secure life in Slovakia with a support of my family following midle-class understanding of the world. However I have refused to be average and tried to get myself a football club in London and started uni here. To make the long story short, I don't play football now and I don't study at university either. My decision to quit both things was highly intuitive and it was a leap of faith for me believing that there must be a better life for me. The more I study personal finances and self-improvement on my own, the better I can see the big picture of my life. I find SMV to be an amazing website and want to say big thanks for creating such a powerful resource of quality information and hopefully some friendships. My next step is to become financialy free acquiring assets producing passive income and my ultimate goal is to live my life to a full potential and help people to realize the gift of life. I don't worry about not achieving any of my goals because my spirit has been proved to be extremely strong.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."
John Lennon
Vlaado

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions