Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

I wan to start my own success coach business PT

Real Estate & Property Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurs, Negotiation & Contracts, Consulting, Recruitment & Interviewing, Sales & Marketing, Money Management & Taxes, Offshore & Tax Avoidance, Management & Leadership, Mindset & Achievement, Corporate Design & Branding, Customer Service

Re: I want to start my own success coach business PT

Post by ManOfSuccess on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:09 pm

I've started advertising my services and I have received no inquiries yet.

I have an advert in Yell.com and I have placed two advertisements in the local paper.

I'm currently looking into building a webpage.

Can anyone recommend any other place where I can advertise?

Thanks

ManOfSuccess

PS: I live in England.
ManOfSuccess
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by Goldy2 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:55 pm

ManOfSuccess wrote:
I must admit I'm really nervous about this but I am sure I'll be good once I've given some coaching sessions.

I wish you success in doing what you love and are passionate about! ...the way I see things, you shouldn't be waiting for official coaching sessions...or people to call you to coach them through your ads...instead, whomever you meet today or tomorrow treat him like your coaching client, a stranger at the bar and on the street or grocery store... your neighbors, friends and relatives...all of them are in need of a good advice and guidance...you may coach them and they would not even notice what are you doing thus you can have more practice and be more relaxed in what you are doing... :wub:
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Post by ManOfSuccess on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Goldy2 wrote:whomever you meet today or tomorrow treat him like your coaching client, a stranger at the bar and on the street or grocery store... your neighbors, friends and relatives...all of them are in need of a good advice and guidance...you may coach them and they would not even notice what are you doing thus you can have more practice and be more relaxed in what you are doing... :wub:

I find that very synchronistic as I myself have been thinking about doing this.

The only thing that was stopping me was a nagging sensation that I would be giving unsolicited advice.

However we all need to know that we need 'to be' in order 'to become' so I will definitely do this.

Thanks to you.
ManOfSuccess
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by Goldy2 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:37 pm

ManOfSuccess wrote:The only thing that was stopping me was a nagging sensation that I would be giving unsolicited advice.

how did you percieved giving unsolicited advice as being a problem, until now? :D
Whatever.... even if you think that giving unsolicited advice is something you dont want to do then simply use quote pattern a lot...

For example,

Dear Mom, were I not afraid of giving you unsolicited advice I would recommend you to stop smoking :wub:

Or

Dear Son, you know that I am a kind and understanding parent and were I not afraid to hurt your feelings I would probably have told you something like " you need to spend less time playing and more times studying!"

Or negation pattern

I am not gonna tell you to do more, save money and invest, cause it's not my style to do so and I am not a kind of person that gives unsolicited advices :)

Or I could say: "ManOfSuccess, I think you should buy Salad Card Deck Collection" if you really want to be a coach"
http://www.saladltd.co.uk/catalog/6-card-deck-bundle-p-177.html?zenid=h1mu3rna82p8j09kjg91t0ba94

But I am not gonna say it because I am similar to you and I also hate giving unsolicited advices...But if I was that kind of a man I would recommend you to buy it.. at least I would reccomend you to buy "Irresistible influence card deck" and "NLP Coaching Cards"
http://www.saladltd.co.uk/catalog/salad-card-decks-c-22.html

but Again I am telling you....I am not that kind of a person and I would never do it...altough I do think for myself that you would be much better coach having insight in these cards and other great products Jamie smart is offering at saladltd.com

buy Now!

Goldy
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Re: I wan to start my own success coach business PT

Post by janalaura on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 am

There are thousands of ways to be successful. I have been planning and reading some good source of information about how do be !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!!. Guess I have some folks in here. :)
janalaura

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to 2. BUSINESS OWNER (Discussion)