Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

I really really like this forum

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

I really really like this forum

Post by mikeanthonyb on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Ive been here 5 minutes and Im totally in love with this forum,

You guys will continue to grow and have success if you stick with it.

Keep up the good work!
Last edited by mikeanthonyb on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikeanthonyb

Re: I really really like this forum

Post by Goldy2 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:17 am

nice goals buddy!
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Post by donbhai on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:36 am

welcome to the forum
enjoy the stay here....... :)
clear goals are first step to success
donbhai
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by Goldy2 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 pm

every time you visit the forum , pay attention to affirmations and quotations of great achievers throughout history on the top of the page...and the more and more pages you visit, the more and more affirmations you see and the quicker your learning becomes...and the more you impress those affirmations upon your mind the more easier it will be for you to achieve your aforementioned goals, and thus more and more of your goals will be achieved and perhaps , you'll want to set even some new goals, more daring and better ones, more appropriate to the new expanded mindset of yours
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions