Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I'm a 19 year old (nearly 20) who looks like he came to the right place. I have amazing dreams for myself - some that go even further than some of the things I have seen on this site. But that is what its about isn't it? Shoot for the stars, you will land in the sky. I even saw that quote on here, bravo! I'm really looking forward to helping this site grow. Have a great day!"
jessup, 03 May 2007 More testimonials can be found here

I'm starting a new program and need a buddy to help me

Asking yourself right questions can often speed up your way towards the life of your dreams

Moderator : developing_success

I'm starting a new program and need a buddy to help me

Post by hdouglasiv on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:23 pm

The book is Self-Directed Behavior by David l Watson,Basically its a textbook for behavior psychology.It teaches you how to change a behavior,I need someone to read over my on-line journal and help me.I would want someone skilled at helping please.
hdouglasiv

Re: I'm starting a new program and need a buddy to help me

Post by 30DayChallenge on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:56 am

Hi,
I don't know what kind of help you're looking for exactly, but if you're looking for someone to like you said "read over your online journal" and perhaps give you peer to peer feedback I'd be interested.

I've started a blog to track my own success, missteps, and everything in between and feedback is always appreciated.
http://30daychallengenow.blogspot.com/
30DayChallenge

Facebook comments

Return to Success Questions