Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

I'm now very close to achieving my dreams

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

I'm now very close to achieving my dreams

Post by marinhogomes on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:42 am

Hello guys,

So this month I'm way closer to achieving my dreams but it wasn't always like that.. I'm going to tell you something.

When I was 14 years old (I'm now 23) I decided that I wanted to be something more.. I decided that if I wanted to have a cool LIFE I would have to fight for it. So when I was 14 I launched my first internet business a HUGE portal with thousands of news, I did advertisement for it as best I could but in the end after 3 years of trying and error I failed.

I gave up.. I didn't have any hope for a special life, so I just got a normal job in Brazil. Was making nothing.. $250/month that is nothing... so after months of thinking I start researching INternet Marketing, people making millions... I wanted to make a lot of money too. In the end I just gave up the job and went to work on my own as a freelancer.

Frelance was cool, I made so money, but I was too lazy to make a lot of money from it, when I made $1000 .. normally I would spend the $1000 in shit and wouldn't do anything good (I was 18 anyway).. but I was learning from my failures. So I had a lot of projects after freelancing.. 'cause although freelance jobs are cool, you won't be rich only by doing freelance stuff. So I did launch some projects:
- E-commerce script - FAILURE
- Webdesign company - FAILURE
- Services Management script - FAILURE
- B2B Portal - FAILURE
- Blog - FAILURE

I was always failing... but the thing is... as I was failing I was also learning a lot about business. And it didn't cost me much money for this launches. I was getting frustaded, but each time I failed I got stronger. Because the only thing I had in my mind was "I'm going to be a millionaire" and "I'm going to be successfull". I didn't let myself doubt that.

But yeah.. there were somedays when I sitted down and saw my future and I thought "Am I right!?","Am I doing the right thing?","Should I continue doing this?". But after sometime I just stand up and thought to myself "f**k it, let's just do it".

My mindset was "Get rich or die trying". I didn't care if I would fail more and more.. I would reach my goal and that is the onlye thing I have in my mind when doing my business.

So last finally SUCCSES. Launched my FIRST succesful business back in Brazil (I live in Australia now). Made $10k in a month (actually was just 2 weeks), and from now on the business seems even better, most probally going to finish this year with $30k or more.

Next year I'm building one project that I'm sure it's going to change my life forever. Now I know that I can make as much money as I want... before it seems impossible now I know it's possible. It's just a matter of good mindset.

My target:
$30k/month (possible)...

I'm simply going to dominate the market I'm on now. I'm going to be the KING.

Also.. next year I'm moving to Los Angeles for an acting course and be on the middle of all this fancy stuff. Won't need to be competing with other guys because.. I know my game.. and I know how to make movies too. And the best of all don't need my family money to support me anymore. That is the greatest thing of all.

Hope all you guys are having a good life and be inspired by my life.

And other thing my story is not over.. I still need to improove my life in a lot of areas and I still need to make my first $1 million that I will make before I'm 25.

Now I need to improove:
- Dating life (bang hot and interesting chicks)
- Have a lot of fun
- Spend less time on the PC

If anyone is from Sydney.. let me know.
Last edited by marinhogomes on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
marinhogomes
Curious Child
Curious Child

Re: I'm now very close to achieving my dreams

Post by mrheredia on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:52 am

Cool Bro, Keep it up! 8-)
www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
mrheredia
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by viktorados on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Awesome!!! Remember: "Everything is possible, everything can be!" => there are no limits ;)
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by 4everlearner on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:40 pm

great, yr story is great inspiration to us ....
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
4everlearner

Post by chezzy62 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Wow, congratulations man! Thanks for posting, I know anything is possible, you just have to make it past those failures. Never be hung up on a failure, asking yourself what could've happened if you approached the situation differently. You are a great role model, keep on this road! :)
chezzy62

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Success Stories