Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

I'm Gonna Get On BOARD!!

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Re: I'm Gonna Get On BOARD!!

Post by jandek on Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:03 pm

Markzor,
your enthusiasm is infectious! keep it up. I'm sorry but I don't know much about subliminal messaging or speed reading (for what I do, I need to do the opposite of speed reading!) or photoreading.

It seems there are other threads on this board that might be more helpful to you as far as doing that. I downloaded one of the photoreading how-to's some time ago, and began to read up on it, but then realized that the attention to detail is of utmost importance to me, not speed.

I'm glad you're so motivated to increase your knowledge base and inform yourself more. Make sure you're understanding everything that you read, not just passively going over it. But it seems like you're on the right track. Good luck with all your studies, you have the rest of your life to improve yourself, not just the 1.5 years you seem to be focused on. But fear not, you can turn everything around in one minute! You're entire day/week/life can change right now should you want it to. It sounds like you have a lot going on and are doing a great many programs.

Sometimes, we as self-help addicts get caught up in amassing and archiving as much material as possible (I know I did once I discovered this site). But what ultimately is most helpful is sticking to one program and doing it at an in-depth level. Pick a motivator/program/or speaker, and really immerse yourself in it. If you have someone who motivates you to study, really get into it, instead of doing 30 different programs. That would be my advice. In the end, it serves you little purpose to know a little bit about a lot of things. But to be an expert or MASTER of 1 or 2 things is truly powerful. Again, good luck on your journey and thank you for your inquisitive nature. All of us on the board are proud of you and your desire to better yourself at such a young age. Take care.
Today I sprang out of BED!!!!
jandek
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Introductions