Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"It gives me choice, choice that a better world exists, which can be discovered and the new pathways navigated with little effort and lots of support of likeminded people. ...Once addicted, a member has no option but to change and start living his true potential."
rohlander, 22 Mar 2008 More testimonials can be found here

I just needed a new life. And HELL...it feels sooo good :D

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: I just needed a new life. And HELL...it feels sooo good :D

Post by selfmadejm on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:45 am

Every time you mentioned the word Hostel, it sent chills through my body. lol. That movie. Hostel = Hotel, right??
selfmadejm

Re: I just needed a new life. And HELL...it feels sooo good

Post by mrheredia on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:43 am

Awesome Story!
www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
mrheredia
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by infinite on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:37 pm

hey man.. kudos for the courage and the desire.. and yes it sounds like you're having a good old time. I wish you the best.
One thought I have, is just be a little careful of letting the transient pleasures of life distract you from what is actually really important. Dating many girls sure... but one could easily pass up developing deep relationships with one who could be your life partner for the sake of fueling the ego or 'getting back' at past girlfriends. I think this 'distraction' culture, s**, drugs, rock and roll... can be ulimately destructive if not managed. 1 year passes quick, and in 5 years, there you are... My understanding (although a challenge to live) is all the masters say, a key factor to success is long-term perspective. Consider saints (longest time perspective) vs the drug addict(just thinking about their next hit).

Just my thoughts, and a different perspecitve.
infinite
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by marion on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:03 pm

awesome story really it inspired me well thanks for sharing :]
marion
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by developing_success on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:33 pm

It's really awsome man. You were in a bad situation and moved out of your comfort zone. Having fun all the time and get paid good is great but you have lost an important thing, a true long reletionship. Have fun with girls but remember that a life partner is the best, as far as i know
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Stories