Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

I decided to change my life in a positive way.

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

I decided to change my life in a positive way.

Post by Kostico on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Hi. First of all - sorry for my bad English.

My name is Konstantin. I'm 25 and I'm a loser. I'm not going to explain all my problems. I just say that I started to change my life and form new habits. And the thing is that I decided to do to that at any coast. You know like succeed or die. All or nothing. You'll probably think that I'm insane. Well I think I have a balls to do that. Even in 25.

Why I'm here? I need that feeling that I'm not alone. You all guys can help me. And I can help you with my experience about methods that really work out. I have a blog were I post my thoughts and what have I done. I'm not advertising any stuff and methods I just share my experience. I need your comments or something if you do the same work at yourself.

Does anybody else have a blog were he share his experience?
Succeed or die
Kostico

Re: I decided to change my life in a positive way.

Post by Kostico on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:51 pm

How can I post my blog address if it not allowed? Anyway I'll try to do this: getthereordie.blogspot.com Please don't delete this. I'll post a link to selfmadevip.com on my blog.
Succeed or die
Kostico

Re: I decided to change my life in a positive way.

Post by cosmics on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi friend, you couldn't be a loser if you have decided to change your life for the better. I do or rather did have a blog. My only problem in life is that I simply can't find enough time for everything. Have a great time on these forums!!
cosmics
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions