Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

I can not take revenge for my husband!

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

I can not take revenge for my husband!

Post by kesine0066 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:01 am

Could ask: "Well, this officer ask you, !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! you say that the adoptive father to teach you martial arts, your meridians will be Feng Guodong perceived is different, and that the officer ask you, your adoptive father, but a hunter, after the army of ancient, , but rose to the rank of centurion, a centurion teach martial arts, can be regarded as the martial arts is extremely?

I crawled up the tunnel: "my daughter I do not know, the concept of martial arts where? Adoptive father taught my daughter will learn ......

So I answer, naturally full of flaws, ancient Could see things more clarified, they sneer, back to the Yongle emperor Road: "the emperor, could pursuant to the preceding proposed trial?

Yongle Emperor nodded, a little wave of a hand, and between the I is still in a loss to meet the former shadow flash, a hand suddenly stretched my neck, such as on weekdays, I am naturally in every possible way to guard against, may be in court above, looking at all happened suddenly, I naturally made a natural reflection of the most basic: do not consciously neck a twist, from head to neck down the neck, like a snake slipping out of the hands.

I then reflect back. !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! Fell to the ground, his face slips pale.

98 of the princess?

98 of the princess?

And there, ancient Could already loudly: "Men Look at the (-) This is a grass stone tribal royal stunt, no matter martial arts lost or was seriously injured, when its neck was grabbed the naturally will this stunt prolapse of the man's grasp, often unexpected, showing the miraculous, and heard the grass stone tribal chiefs drop Tieying several times this stunt to get out, turn defeat into victory, as his daughter, naturally, will this stunt! "He turned to me, cold tunnel" sunset Xia, do you still have to say about? you posing Huashi first mixed with the Royal Family, and then mixed with Ning palace, ask why? Prince of injury, what you there a relationship? these all, do not provoke from the real? "

My eyes exposed a crazy color, and desperately want to stand up, nature may not. Chamberlain hold down the shoulder, could not move to the ground, strong to hold up the head, !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! loud authentic: "Yes, I would be grass rock princess, I want to do, you hypocritical Central Plains people will know how? Grassland children. any grudges against revenge, grace gratitude Jun generals grass stone tribal, he was killed, I naturally have to repay! he is my man will marry me, we are given a good life, you call me a widow, I lost half a foot, this hatred, how can I not reporting! "

Remark a look in their eyes, I would be a frank and impulsive alien princess to a subordinated their own wish, rather palace forbear for a long time, has long been to the edge of the outbreak, to expose the identity, naturally what will be desperate to come out.

Where cunning sophistry, believe frank impulsive words, grass stone princess said. Naturally than Ren Hejun family generals speech more people believe, because her identity detached request, but also a small children's circumstances and her character, it will not make people want on to the strategy trick.

Ancient Could it said: "The emperor has long been awarded under the Edict, !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! let bygones be bygones on the grass stone tribal princess should appreciate grateful to the court under the pains, why prisoners oriented towards a harm the country at risk it?"

I laughed, delicate appearance of the past are gone, recovered somewhat grassland children Fiat hatred physically fit, although the chamberlain continue pressure kneeling on the floor above, shift the neck very straight: "The princess did not know your heavenly convict him, why he called harm the country prisoners but in the minds of the Princess, in the eyes of the pastoralists, !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! Jun rolling jade is our hero, is always, let me ask you! the the Xiyi cavalry to break through the Shanhaiguan the jun family will shuaibing bloody battles of the Where are you? I am afraid that hugged wife concubine, drink and music right at home! Du Castle Peak a war, you know that round iron wood Jun rolling jade Zhanxia head of him in front of the officers and men of the Central Plains from you how to say? he will, he Should die in the House waiting for the jun family, jun family will Tusigoupeng! one to two months, the fruit into the facts is a shame, you Zhongyuan people take to the capture of prisoners should make the trick! ungrateful At this point, was kind enough to mention what Edict, if not grass stone tribe had taken refuge deep in the desert, you find can not find awarded what Edict of, they hypocritically trying to cheat us out, good catch! The princess was not on you when, today, both you catch, I thought back! Unfortunately, I can not take revenge for my husband! "

Pole, finished this turn, I feel my heart happy by the mouth of the grass stone princess, but at least the dumping of resentment give all of my heart, see the ancient Could face sink as ice, the mind is the great amusement.
kesine0066

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions