Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"... I soon made myself a new social circle with better friends, who are helping me constantly with my success in life. I should tell them about SMV :) So I am glad to be here and I'm sure we can reach our goals together."
Multiblitz, 16 May 2008 More testimonials can be found here

'I can make you rich' by Paul McKenna

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

'I can make you rich' by Paul McKenna

Post by Imtiaz on Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:35 am

Hi everyone!

Last week I ordered the book entitled 'I can make you rich' by Paul McKenna. Saturday I recieved it by mail and started to read it immediately.

For now I've read the first part. It's about your inner believes about money...consious and subconsious. The book offers great NLP techniques to change your believes about money, people with money etc. There is a 'free' hypnosis CD coming with the book. You just have to read the book, do the exercises and daily listen to de CD.

I enjoy reading the book. It's like I'm exploring my inner. I now know for example which limiting believes I had etc.

Great book! :D
Imtiaz
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: 'I can make you rich' by Paul McKenna

Post by viktorados on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:01 pm

viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by markzor on Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:22 am

Okay sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing your knowledge on what you have read about the book. You have influence me to download the book and read it later when I have time. I will try the excercises, I hope it's easy.

Also i hope in the near future, you can describe or tell us more about self-improvement things other than this book. again u don't have to do it. Thanks. I hope i make a lot of money:O
markzor
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by rohlander on Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:20 pm

A very bold claim by HIm...will be interesting to read and post my views on the same..
rohlander
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by rohlander on Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:21 pm

Lets hope it is not just rehashed stuff similar to the philosophy of napolean hill...
rohlander
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General