Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

I am writing an ebook pls comment

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

Re: I am writing an ebook pls comment

Post by viktorados on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Really great blog! Keep on!
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by mrheredia on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:12 pm

I really enjoyed reading your material!
How did this understanding came to be?
Which scriptures are you mentioning?
I would love to read an eBook with how everything started to develop in your mind, about you and about how we could put this info into practice.
Great work and keep on writing!
:heart:
www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
mrheredia
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by Dead_Man on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:05 am

I am deeply grateful and thank you people for taking the time to read the blog. I am currently working on the book. All I can say now is that the ebook will be free and it will be huge because there is a lot material to be covered.

I will try and update my blog in between

Edit1: Blog updated. Please comment/question/criticize/(whatever you may feel like) here :D

Thank You
Dead_Man

Post by Chaz on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 am

You can approach in different ways:

1. Just add everything into your blog and then take the best articles to be in the ebook.

2. Reserve the best contents for your ebooks because it will get distributed. It gives credibility for your website and yourself. In future, this can benefit your current blog.

3. If you have so much to share, you can add everything into the ebook and make summary of each section and post them into the blog. You can add the link to the ebook so that the reader can learn more about your writings.

Your blog has lots of great writings, I have not read everything yet by now. However, from some of that I've read, it seems they're more suitable to be ebook than blog post. It seems if I want to reading some article, I have to read another article you have posted previously. In this case, I have to navigate through the blog, and isn't it better to navigate ebook than website? =)

Besides that, when you give an ebook to someone, if it's inspiring most probably they will read everything even if it's 100 pages. The possibility is high. However, when you give them blog address, do you think they will read even half of that? People need to save time, they can remember book page or they can use table of contents.

Anyway, it's your way of doing it. As said, great writings, friend. =)
Life Quotes - http://quotes-on-life.blogspot.com
Law Of Attraction - http://www.your-guidance.com
Chaz

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION