Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

I am seeking a billonaire to be my mentor

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

I am seeking a billonaire to be my mentor

Post by kbroderick on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:36 am

Hello

I can be your right hand person, any project you need help on ,
I will look at things from your perspective, please e mail me at ATSHIRTSIN(AT)aol.com
or feel free to call me at 972 289 8262

Thank you
kbroderick

Post by AnyTale on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:38 am

stop begging
AnyTale
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by melolas on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:41 am

Kbroderick,

Why on earth would I want someone else to look at things from my perspective, If I was looking for a new right hand man (Which I am not) I would be looking for an individual who I would trust to work to my ultimate goal but be able to do it under their own steam. Not just to hire a clingy yes man who wants to leach off my success.

Get off your backside and do it for your self like everyone else. No one can do it for you but you. If you need a mentor than I am afraid you do not have the gumption, ambition or ability to succeed, Inspiration from someone great is one thing having your hand held is another. (In my humble opinion).

Sorry to be negative but if you want things in life go and get them, you can t wait for them to come to you because they won t. (Unless you re my kids where the aforementioned becomes void!)
melolas
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by jonnysacks on Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:05 pm

Melolas is correct. once you can think for yourself and be independent, then you will be successful or at least on your way to success. Good luck to you in your endeavors.
jonnysacks

Post by LeftBehind on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:50 am

I'll be happy to help but it will cost you $1,000,000,000.00 first. Lol..

Get Jerry Clark's "Ask to Get'... posture is important.
LeftBehind
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General