Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"SMV is one of the best places on the internet. I'm new here and I'm overwhelmed with the abundance of information on this site to go along with all the positive energy and outlooks of everyone here. I'm honored to be a member and to grow with everyone here."
MndFChstr, 04 May 2008 More testimonials can be found here

I am new here

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

I am new here

Post by hippychic on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

I stumbled across this forum and I am so glad that I did. This looks like an awesome place
to be, learn and to make friends with like minded people.

I also had an idea yesterday and was wondering what others thought about it. Right now I just have
an idea and have no idea where to go from there, so any advice is greatly appreciated.

I am a survivor of severe spousal abuse, and thought that maybe my experience could help others. I don't really care to go into details on how bad the abuse was at this point. I think I could really connect with these people out there, because I know exactly what they are going through, I know how they feel, I know what they are thinking, and as I mentioned, maybe my story could help others.

Any suggestions, ideas, or thoughts are welcome.
hippychic

Re: I am new here

Post by gopher on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:10 am

सभी सदस्यों को मेंरा नमस्कार,

मैं यहां नया सदस्य हूं मैने इस site में रजि> भी करवा लिया है लेकिन फ़िर भी अभी तक मुझे ड़ाउनलोड़ के लिये लिंक नहीं मिल रहा है। और मुझे गेस्ट सदस्य दिखाया जा रहा है।
gopher

Re: I am new here

Post by KateDaring52 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 am

Hello !
I am a new member. My name is Kate Daring and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful information to all people.
I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions