Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Humble24's Success Progress (SO FAR!!)

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Humble24's Success Progress (SO FAR!!)

Post by Humble24 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 pm

OK So I think a couple of weeks ago, I began reading this book called "What to Say When you Talk To Yourself" by Shad Helmstetter. After reading that book things began to change rapidly for me because I immediatley began to realize the things I would say to myself consciously or unconsciously. I began to make powerful positive transforming affirmations for myself. The only way it'll work is by repetitions, non-stop repetitions, we all have been saying negative things to ourselves and people have been saying negative things to us all of our lives to the point where we're programmed to think that way and talk to ourselves so negatively.

My life goal is to be a Profressional athlete and lately I've been doing better in school academically and I've shown huge improvements in my athletic pursuit and my trainer has told me this also, and my confidence has been skyrocketing.

So right now I'm just in the process of getting my goals together. But yea that's my progress so far. TALK POSITIVELY TO YOURSELVES IT WORKS, REPROGRAM YOUR MIND BEFORE YOU ACHEIVE SUCCESS.
Humble24

Re: Humble24's Success Progress (SO FAR!!)

Post by Amy Twain on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:41 pm

exactly, humble.

It's all about the power of postive self-talk and affirmations. Just because we've been receiving negative comments on most of our lives while we're growing up, it's not to say that's our reality.

You have to love yourself to block out these harmful negativity.

Congratulations on improving on your athletic goals and keep it up! :)
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Re: Humble24's Success Progress (SO FAR!!)

Post by Humble24 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Sorry for getting this reply so late, and yes I agree with everything you said.
Humble24

Facebook comments

Return to Success Stories