Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Howdy!

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Howdy!

Post by farang on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Hey everyone,

I don't know how my internet search has led me here (perhaps fate ) but WOW! this forum is amazing! I wish I found this years ago!
When you pray, move your feet.
farang
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Howdy!

Post by markzor on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:24 pm

Hello farang.
I know what you mean. I mean, when i first entered this site with low insights about success and I was lost as an entire being, this site changed me and my whole beliefs about the world, it gave me an up-lift about everything in life. It gave me the WOW factor to life. And yes, maybe it is fate farang. Maybe it's the universe that supports you. It's creating ways and your wants/dreams a reality and i believe this site will benefit you in so many ways. And it's amazing that your internet search solved your problems farang. I hope you can stay on this site for your whole life farang, because I'm gonna be on this site when I'm an old man. If this site exists for an eternity then it's fate that all the members in this community are attracted to success.

Farang, I know you're gonna enhance this community in so many ways with your vast, unique knowledge. Maybe you'll motivate other people to have a change. It's very inspiring to see that you're loving this site because I'm also grateful to myself that I'm also the same. See you around farang. Can't wait to see what you contribute to this community, it's gonna to have an huge impact!!!
markzor
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Howdy!

Post by selfmadevip on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:01 am

farang wrote:Hey everyone,

I don't know how my internet search has led me here (perhaps fate ) but WOW! this forum is amazing! I wish I found this years ago!

Its not a fate, Its a law of attraction. we are attracted to each other for the single source - "SUCCESS"
Welcome to SMV, feel free to browse and share.
As usual, don't forget to read the rules: http://selfmadevip.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8
I look forward to seeing you around!

SMV Blog - http://selfmadevip.blogspot.com/

Success comes with knowledge.
Knowledge comes with experience.
Experience comes with TIME and HARDSMART work.
selfmadevip
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions